The Ultimate Futures Trading Camp...???

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by charlie77, Dec 13, 2002.

1. We just bring Experienced traders to meet Jason and let them decide whether they want to take his class. So far, every attendee has told me it was worth it. I have just added 7 traders to my Trading room, because they wanted to implement his methodology and be close to him in order to get mentoring.

The best thing to do is to Stop by the FFastTrade office and talk to the group of traders that are there and ask them what they think. Don't ask me or the sales guys, but the traders that see him every day would be a good resource. This will eliminate the hype.

Jason has just started a partnership with one of the Largest Stock traders in Chicago. He is a very well known and successful Equity trader and he sees a great deal of value in Jason's methodology.

This is not for beginners! Experienced traders that need to make some adjustments should go to these classes. They are designed for Floor Traders and Equity traders looking for the edge in Epectronic Trading on the screen.

#61     Mar 9, 2003
  2. $6,000 is absolutely insane. Take that $6,000 and buy some books, then paper trade, then trade for real with what is left and do the best you can. It takes years to get really good, not a week.

#62     Mar 10, 2003
  3. The 3 day seminar is $2,000 and the attendees didn't think it was ridiculous. I guess it is a matter of opinion. The $6,000 intensive course was discontinued. 8 Straight days was extremely intense and the attendees were exhauted after it was over.

#63     Mar 10, 2003