The Ultimate Futures Trading Camp...???

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by charlie77, Dec 13, 2002.

1. mar1991

mar1991

i use to trade next to jason - his personal records are his own businesss - no one posts there taxes and there earnings for public display.

if you want to know about him or his track record just get a hold of him like i did. instead of making a bunch of assumptions about stuff you have no idea of.

jake

#31     Dec 20, 2002
  2. virgin

virgin

Mar 1991,

"No one posts there....."

Larry Williams showed the whole
    world his results by competing
    in the Robbins World Cup.

And he trades live for 3 days
    for an audience.

He has the right to ask for a fee !

At least he is open about his
    trading, the good and bad

For that I respect Larry Williams....

Maybe Jason is even better....

Than he should show us something
    that we have no reason to make
    asumptions.......

Amen.

#32     Dec 20, 2002
  3. virgin

virgin

One more thing ;

It is not because Maradonna

is teaching you his footbal

skills, that you will ever be able

to play like he does....

However , you can learn something...

#33     Dec 20, 2002
  4. Larry Williams- good story!

Individuals would never post their earnings!!

Tax Considerations are much different for Individuals compared to Funds. Aaron's fund is judged by his exact numbers each day because he has to report these by law. In contrast, Individuals have many options according to the IRS codes. A good accountant can make things much easier if they are clever enough. Think about it!

Larry Williams will show results for a trading seminar or a contest, but he won't report his gross earnings on this Thread or in writing to a prospect. I guarantee that he would tell you top go to hell!

#34     Dec 20, 2002
  5. mar1991

mar1991

i could not of said it better riskless..

i mean larry williams - just when i thought this site could get no worse you have taken it to the next level. thats a contest and a public fund -- it has to be listed

it like, i can not even think of a good answer because the comment is so thoughtless

#35     Dec 20, 2002
  6. http://robbinstrading.com/worldcup/stocks/standings.asp

To all:

Look at the link to the standings for the Robbins trading Contest!

Larry Williams had these results in 1987!!!!

Give those results a rest, please!

We are talking about this month, not 15 years ago!

Talk about getting leverage out of one Year!

#36     Dec 20, 2002
  7. You gotta be a successful trader already to afford the seminar that teaches you how to be successful.

They got alot of balls to charge $6k - could only be in Chicago! :) - but I gotta admit I'd like to see what methodology exactly is worth $6k.

#37     Dec 20, 2002
  8. The seminar is basically designed for Experienced Futures traders that have made money trading in the Pits, but need to Learn about the Electronic Market.

It is also aimed at Equity Traders that want to make the switch to Futures because their edge is drying up or they see the wave in futures.

Both targets are exactly what you said: Successful Traders that have capital!

This does not exclude New traders but it may not make sense for them! I have told several people that it may not be for them. They need to take it for what it is worth. IT IS NOT GOING TO BE A HOLY GRAIL!

The main criteria is they need to learn something new and they need to learn it from someone with a clue! Not someone quoting a one year track record that is 15 years old! I will say it again: Jason is the Real Deal and he is doing it NOW every single day!

Have a Great Christmas and Holiday Season! I need to go Break up my kids!!! they are at it again!

#38     Dec 20, 2002
  9. virgin

virgin

Riskless,

Just propose Jason to send out his
    live trading signals via the internet
    for 3 days than there would be
    no need to have this discussion...

#39     Dec 20, 2002
  10. nitro

nitro

Like come into the ET chatroom and post trades live?

nitro

#40     Dec 20, 2002