The Ultimate Futures Help Journal

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by TraderSupreme, May 7, 2007.

1. Ok guys and girls, I honestly want this thread to be all about your experiences and successes with futures.. Write down which vehicles you trade, your time frames, what your edge is, etc.

For me, I trade YM daily frames with RMO indicator. That simple. I also use volume and price to determine general direction.

I am curious to see what sum of you guys gotta say.. hah

2. You never mentioned if you are successful :)

3. Oh, I didn't.. lol.. you caught me, i"m one of those gurus that only give answers but have no success to back it up.. rofl.

am I successful? I hate tootin my own horn bud, but if you want to know, i'd say I am.

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

can you help him out? Socrates left him, poor guy!

5. This is a confusing thread already, are you a guru or do YOU need futures help? It sounds like you have a method that works for you, and you say here that you do well. But in your first post you ask people to share their methods/edges which doesnt make sense to me if you are already a guru.

6. Steven, nice to meet another Steve on board.. I am not a guru!! Hell no, son. I was joking.. I want people to share your experiences ONLY in futures in this thread so we can all analyze them.

7. Hahaa I do see he likes my indicator.. Sure send him to this thread. I'd love to pick apart his strategies. I am actually looking to mentor some people.

8. I bet we got ourselves a shape - shifter...same guy if you ask me.

9. Maybe you can help me, I short NQ when my cat licks her back left paw and I am long when she licks her back right paw.

If she licks her front left paw, it usually means chop and sideways action so I sit back but if she licks her front right paw it usually means she is ready to take a nap and it throws me off.

Other times she looks at the screen and does this shit and I have no frickin idea what to do??? Is se getting ready to lick a leg, is she scared of something she sees and I should cover?

[​IMG]