The Ultimate diet!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TM_Direct, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Yes, in a way. Sugar promotes caramelization at the cellular level, which ages the body from the inside out. Further, did you know that diabetes essentially ages you so that you experience symptoms and illnesses associated with older age sooner?

Yes, fruit has sugar. Fructose. And although eating fruit is very good for you, you would nevertheless be well advised to focus on the less sugar-rich fruit choices.

#31     Aug 16, 2007
  2. Fructose.

#32     Aug 16, 2007
  3. Sounds good, but don't forget that if you really work it in the gym, then at least some of the weight you lost while on your workout hiatus was a loss of water and muscle mass. In any event, you seem to have gotten the diet regimen right. If I may add, just drink lots of water and get plenty of fiber. These will help curb your appetite. I put a tablespoon of psyllium seed husks in my morning milkshake and let it sit for a few minutes to give my drink some added body without any added calories. Also, between meals, psyllium seems to help curb my appetite. And remember, plenty of water.

#33     Aug 16, 2007
  4. Rocko1

Rocko1

You can die from a wide variety of things. You didn't even look up the references obviously, it's usually a bad idea to make assumptions on something you don't fully understand.

#34     Aug 16, 2007
  5. Rocko1

Rocko1

Haha, yes that's the jist of it. I know it is extremely difficult to give up sweet things due to its addictive properties. But hey, you have nothing to lose if you give it a shot; you'd become more lean, and save money on junk foods.

#35     Aug 16, 2007
  6. Stevia is a natural sugar substitute to consider:

http://www.answers.com/topic/stevia-sweet-herb

The root can be bought in powdered form in health food stores. While I can drink tea sweetened only with stevia, I need to add a bit of real sugar as well to coffee to make it work for me.

#36     Aug 16, 2007
  7. I told ya i was no Dr. Fucking Phil!!! LOL

BTW,,,your right, i have hit the gym but have actually taken to drinking a lot of water on the way to work in lieu of coffee...but overall I have not hit the gym any harder then i have for the past few years...couple little changes but the walking and the ban on french fries has really helped.

#37     Aug 16, 2007
  8. you act like you discovered calorie dense food makes you fat :/

#38     Aug 16, 2007

9. Could you do the world a favor and fall on a knife????

ok, your wonderful and in perfect shape at 6"3 175 lbs......so why are you here? shew!..your like a fly...go away already.

#39     Aug 17, 2007