The Ultimate diet!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TM_Direct, Aug 14, 2007.

1. "hops" is only part of the problem...i love my hops beverage...now HOOPS was the ultimate lean machine for me up until about 5 years ago...so i started bulking up with weights...

#11     Aug 14, 2007
  2. maxpi

maxpi

I just ordered some organic raw chia seeds. South American Indians still run 100 mile races, old guys with white hair look forward to it and they finish too. It is said they grab coca leaves on the way to keep going but I knew intuitively it takes more than some stimulant to do that and live to look forward to it, you have to have that basic health to support such activity. I got another piece of the puzzle, they eat chia seeds. The things are said to be the most nutrition dense food known to man. Two tablespoons and you have plenty of omega 3, and at 20 cents a day that is the cheapest supplement to price ratio I ever found.

Also, QiGong. I did some qigong breathing while doing curls and my bicycling ability doubled over night. I exercised my arms and my legs got more endurance is what I am saying. Some consider Chi to be a nutrient and I just joined that school of thought.

I'm with you on the beer, I cut out my afternoon beer a week back, don't miss it that much... actually I do but the belly thing is just disgusting, it's gotta go. Can a guy in his 60's work up a six pack? Shit, now I'm jonesin' for the afternoon draught of dark ale....

#12     Aug 14, 2007
  3. bulking up tells voulmes about you.. you are still fat.

yes. perhaps you have reduced but you are still fat.

50lbs ;lighter you might, MIGHT reach 5% BF.. now that's lean mean machine

till then, you are a fat fuck :p

ps feel free to pick my brain

#13     Aug 14, 2007
  4. Rocko1

Rocko1

Have you had your body fat % tested? The whole concept of proper height/weight ratio is entirely flawed.

If your diet's very high in carb and simple sugars, you'd end up with gluconeogenesis where your muscle and bone tissues could be used up for energy while the body tries to reserve all your fat for "emergency power".

If you just cut out the simple sugar from your diet, your body'd become conditioned to use up more favorable ratio of fat/glucose mix for energy.

#14     Aug 14, 2007
  5. Years ago...I have always had a low body fat level...I just got my yearly physical last week and she said i was in awesome shape ( btw...my new Dr. is a 5'10 Venezuelan hottie ..swear to god I can;t wait for her to probe me :D )

I use to be skin and bones and then i started hitting the weights for real about 4 years ago...increased my bench from 200 to about 300lbs ...interesting take on the sugars....i have cut back a lot on sugar and coffee recently

#15     Aug 14, 2007

6. Did you read what i wrote you putz???? I said i increased my bench from 200lbs to 300lb....read before you go off like a moron laughing at other people....the joke is on you shmo.

#16     Aug 14, 2007
  7. you are still fat by any standard

#17     Aug 14, 2007

8. You are still stupid by any standard and i see how you changed your dumb ass post because you got caught being a jackass!! RMALOF!!!!! WHat a loooooossserr you are:D :D

btw...you must be one of the euro fags looking for a nice skinny boy huh? You think i should be 175 lbs at 6'3???? and you want to see pictures of me???? Are you sitting around masturbating as you read this??? your pretty queer dude...get your dick out of your hand and go down to the local bath house and find yourself one of the village people for a nite of romance.

#18     Aug 14, 2007
  9. No man, does it all by himself \

Young man, there's no need to feel down
    I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
    I said, young man, 'cause your in a new town
    There's no need to be unhappy

Young man, there's a place you can go
    I said, young man, when you're short on your dough
    You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
    Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
    It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
    They have everything For young men to enjoy.
    You can hang out with all the boys.

you can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal, you can do whatever you feeeeel

ROFL

:D

#19     Aug 14, 2007
  10. #20     Aug 14, 2007