The ultimate buy list

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Feb 9, 2009.

1. IMHO this is not a typical revovery, due to severly depressed housing and consumer spending. Housing will recover, but will be lead by ag, basic materials and infrstructure

#11     Feb 9, 2009
  2. Is this your list from 2006?

You always have new leaders in a new bull market. What ever happened to MSFT, DELL, INTC, and CSCO...

#12     Feb 9, 2009
  3. those stocks suck. no growth, bad charts

#13     Feb 9, 2009
  4. You recommended MOS @ $151 last June. Today it is $47.
    You wrote in your below post that you were currently long MOS. So you lost over $100 on the stock and you still are recommending it. LOL!
    You recommended CLF @ $98 3/4. Today it is $30.

#14     Feb 9, 2009
  5. Wow turd you just got completely owned, how does it feel to suck so bad at picking stocks all the time? Maybe you should just start flipping coins or throwing darts or something.

#15     Feb 9, 2009
  6. ouchie

#16     Feb 9, 2009
  7. stts

stts

You have to realize that people were buying stocks such as RIMM even when it was $140 and DOW 14,000. They were all anticipating the next leg up of the historic bull run. And it could have happened. But the general masses were unaware that banking was clogging up with junk mortgage backed securities and worthless credit default swaps. Finally, banking defaults became inevitable and the powers that be could no longer keep the problem a secret. Thus the avalanche began and the market came crashing down with historic speed. It was not RIMMs fault, but when the markets crashing, everybody starts selling everything in panic. Now that the panic is over and the dust is settling, things are really cheap, making it very tough to loose money for any length of time. Make a bad buy, no sweat. Wait a few days, or even a few hours, and your bust makes a profit. Just love this volatility. People even been making money trading the loosing Auto and banking stocks, but I wouldn't touch them myself. Actually I played with FORD before the bailout to get the Citigroup bounce but I won't play with it anymore.

So yup, RIMM is certainly good now but I understand why they thought it was good at $150. You have to trade what everybody wants so you can be sure the price rises and rises.

#17     Feb 9, 2009
  8. Redneck

Redneck

Ahh my friend - still up to your fraudulent ways I see

So I’ll ask once again

What are your

profit targets

stop loss

time frames (specifically)

As always I look forward to (and still waiting for by the way) your response(s)

Yours Truely
    Redneck

#18     Feb 9, 2009
  9. ess1096

ess1096

What's your point? It's a GLOBAL economic crisis.

You actually make me miss Timmay Sykes!

#19     Feb 9, 2009
  10. Um ...that deosnt change the fact that BRIC countries are still growing in terms of GDP

Buy all these stocks on my list on the dips. Make ez $$

#20     Feb 10, 2009