The ultimate b!tch shield?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by a529612, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Im sure its well enginered and everything, but im sure there could be problems.

And is it machine washable?

A teflon coated, knife proof/semi bulletproof jacket on the other hand would be quite sensible.

Especially with big pockets, to hold mace/gun/taser etc.

2. Can you imagine going on a date with a woman for the first time, and she shows up in one of these? haha.. I guess it'd be her way of saying, hands off.

but I don't think many women who would wear this. All the women I know are fashion conscious and this probably wouldnt appeal to them

3. They should make them in panties form. Sort of like a modern chastity belt. :D

4. Banjo

Banjo

5. I don't know a single woman who would wear that shit. Why would they wear that shit when they could carry mace or a gun instead. That's a HELL of a lot more practical.

6. The perp conveniently grabs you above the waist and below the neck and, best case, gets shocked. Depending on the surroundings, he recovers sufficiently before you manage to escape. Enraged, he knocks you down (your head, neck and legs are unprotected). Now, aren't you glad you're wearing your hands-off magic jacket, while lying on the ground?

Terrible idea for women's self-defense. By design, it's passive: doesn't do anything until you are already attacked. And what's with the activation (photos 5 and 6)? Yeah, just what you need in the heat of the moment.

Much better to educate yourself, practice with and carry quality OC pepper spray. (Not Mace!) Works on dogs, too.

7. michelle malkin is no bitch; she's a cunt.

8. It's for bitches... as the title says, not women... :p

9. what if they wear it inside out when in a rush to get ready for the big date??

#10     Apr 27, 2007