The Twelve Steps on ET

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by N.Q. Enqueue, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Talk to me, Dave. Be an inspiration. I'll try to break the ice: "Hello. My name is N.Q., and I'm an ETholic."

#11     Feb 23, 2009
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

time out, I couldn't find step1. Could you repost that.:D

#12     Feb 24, 2009
  3. Hello. My name is Socrates, and I am an ET postaholic. I pledge today to submit to my higher Power, Bitch Market, and give her all my attention during RMH. Because one addiction at a time is all I have energy for.

#13     Feb 24, 2009
  4. Step 3. We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of our Higher Power as we understood Her.

Today I put my fate in the hands of Bitch Market and put all my codes on full unsupervised auto-trade.

#14     Feb 24, 2009
  5. Hello. My name is John Merchant. And I am an ET assoholic. This afternoon I read Prechter's advice to cover all shorts and used every last penny of my account margin to short. I put myself at the mercy of Bitch Market. If She wants me to quit posting on ET, she'll make me filthy rich with this gutsy trade!

#15     Feb 24, 2009
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

I agree 100%....you guys are my connection to the outside world...:D

You got some smart mo-fo's out there with some great commentary....you guys know who you are. Thanks for sharing all the knowledge

#16     Feb 24, 2009
  7. It hurts, N.Q., it hurts real bad. But I haven't quite hit rock bottom yet, although I can almost see it from here. Please accept this post as your authority to organize an intervention, and quickly, when I start raving Republican-like rants. Should it come to that, I may need to be restrained so as not to inflict injury upon myself.

#17     Feb 24, 2009
  8. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu

Jlack Herssly and Spidortrador overcome ET addlickion! So can't you!

#18     Feb 24, 2009
  9. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu

Is time for Step 4, Dogmeat!

"We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves."

All ET, ask self! Am I hole of ass? Am I megoaniac? Am I implusive? Am I offjerk? Am I looser? Am I follow guru? Am I teprender? Am I not know elbow from ass?

Fore out of ate? You light at home!

#19     Feb 24, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just put some lubricant in the palm of your hand, you'll be alright.

:D

#20     Feb 24, 2009