The turtles. Are they real?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michael c, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Thanks for a great post! Is turtletrading as taught by dennis the same as I can buy for 1999.99 from turtle trader.com ?

mike

#41     Aug 30, 2005
  2. I will sell you their rules for $1500 (ET discount)... :D

#42     Aug 30, 2005
  3. michael ...

here is what to do ... you can read C faith's
    version and make a donation to a charity of his choice should you do well trading this style or
    buy R Sands version for 199 and with the money you save from not buying
    the other 1999 version ( t trader )

travel some more and visit the galapagos ...

oh and here is a screensaver for your PC

http://turtlesale.com/images/RIOGRANDEREDEAR.jpg

ps ... their really are people with the following initials who made a ton of $ ( RD TD BE ) and there really was a company called C+D
    but I do not know if they all used the same screensaver as the one you will be using

:p

#43     Aug 30, 2005
  4. ===============

Have seen more than that, but not usually 3 @ a time;
    BOX turtles:cool:

#44     Aug 30, 2005

5. THank you , seth!

#45     Aug 30, 2005
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

there is a member on these boards called samson77

he pm'ed me once and told me that he was one of the original turtles, they were called the terrapins before denis got involved. you buy his system for only $90000 if linda r hasnt sued him cos he sells her stuff too.

:D

#46     Aug 30, 2005
  7. #47     Aug 30, 2005
  8. "too busy relaxing" there's an oxymoron if I ever heard one. :p

#48     Aug 31, 2005
  9. Hello,

This is Chris from LBRgroup.com, both Linda and I ARE aware of the problem with samson77 and taking information from our website and distributing to others as part of a course.

I spoke to samson77 and Baron the sites owner about this, at this point, I am sure there will be no future problems regarding this issue.

We appreciate the emails from those of you advised us of this problem.

It is a very small community and we respect others and would not want to see anybody get taken advantage , especially for 5-6 grand for a "course".
    Thanks ,

Chris Terry

Chris@LBRgroup.com

#49     Sep 2, 2005
  10. gmb1994

gmb1994

LOL ... exactly!

No offense, MichaelC ... don't waste your time worrying about it. There are many great trading systems out there. Choose a few and learn everything you can about them and simulate trade those systems until you're comfortable. Also, read ET to keep up with the latest.

I found a really great trading system discussed on a forum archive 3 years ago ... no one talks about it anymore ... these systems come and go based on the market conditions.

#50     Sep 4, 2005