The TudorJones official hedge fund fan club thread

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Reaver, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Point is you are lying. That is all.

#41     Mar 14, 2008
  2. I'm trying to protect my identity, and fund, and my story not only from you but also from those that know me in my real life. Thus, that's why I cannot disclose the exact things. Also, I cannot give out my strategies either, becasue I've worked very hard for those. Thus, I have to maneuveur around somethings to really give you as honest an answer as I can. thanks & hope you understand... !!!

#42     Mar 14, 2008
  3. So your mommy and daddy gave you money to play with. You never actually worked for your capital...oh okay, that explains a lot. Little silver spoon momma's boy. LOL

Makes sense now..and yet you call me a nobody.

You expect to be judged by your parents deeds and by riding their coattails. What a little prima donna loser way to be.

LOL

#43     Mar 14, 2008
  4. 3M? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This asshat doesn't have $30 USD under management. LOL

The Sizzler salad bar doesn't pay that well.

What a joke.

#44     Mar 14, 2008
  5. Have to go. Please write any questions you may have here and I'll definitely answer it.

Thanks !!!

#45     Mar 15, 2008

6. What an odd thing to say, you're not able to 'exactly pinpoint' how much money you supposedely manage :confused:

#46     Mar 15, 2008
  7. Sorry, it is also due to my strategies I use, plus my own money in the fund. etc etc.. then again, I also don't want to write down an exact figure in here. Very specific questions get general answers.

#47     Mar 15, 2008
  8. Quote from TudorJones:

I think you meant to say

I work parttime at a Private Equity firm, where the partners allowed me to mop the floors and clean the bathrooms so I can try and listen for tips while calling my $3000 at a futures broker as my own start up hedge fund.

His fellow maids are Stock_trad3r and a few other ET denizens

#48     Mar 15, 2008
  9. Why would the strategies you use alter the amount of money your clients have invested? Clients funds obviously exclude your own money which is why they are called client funds, the calculation to separate the two is an easy one. And why wouldn't you 'want to write down an exact figure in here', you're trying to promote yourself in a public forum and now you're getting all secretive and shy.

Quite bizarre answers to some pretty straightforward questions if you don't mind me saying, makes it all sound a little farfetched somehow, are you sure it's not just wishful thinking on your part?

#49     Mar 15, 2008
  10. EPrado

EPrado

Why are you wasting your time with this clown. He is a dreamer who lives in fantasyland. Runs a hedge fund....yawn.........went to THE BEST Ivy League school......yawn...probably is dating a Playboy Playmate...yawn.....

Gotta love the internet...where a guy who never traded 1 share of a stock......never finished college....still a virgin...and lives at home with mommy at 36 yrs old.....can come on a free public internet forumn and claim greatness.

This guy makes Sykes look like a great guy.

He's a little brat looking for attention.

Why continue with this guy Reaver my good man.

WHY WHY WHY ?

#50     Mar 15, 2008