The TudorJones official hedge fund fan club thread

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Reaver, Mar 14, 2008.

#31     Mar 14, 2008
  2. The BEST one. When I was there, I didn't appreciate it as much as I do now. But, some of the things I've learned there and experienced were just invaluable.

#32     Mar 14, 2008
  3. LOL nice try.

So basically your mommy and daddy give you money to play with. You have a degree from "THE BEST" school (whatever that means)...and you don't actually know how much money your investors have given you to manage because you use leverage? So uhhhh was the money leveraged when they gave it to you? Do they know how much money they have invested with you? Wow, that must be an odd situation.

bzzzzzzt

Try again.

God you're so full of shit.

#33     Mar 14, 2008
  4. There is a best IVY LEAGUE school (but, I now realize that you wouldn't know..) & the numbers (my current NAV) could not be pinpointed due to some strategies I use (illiquid).

:)

#34     Mar 14, 2008
  5. Please tell which school you went to...

How much margin do you get?

#35     Mar 14, 2008
  6. So uhhh do you know what your starting NAV was?

#36     Mar 14, 2008
  7. My current is in upwards of $3 M.. a good part of my fund is my own with some great appreciation.. .that's why the starting NAV of investor money is not a good gauge.

#37     Mar 14, 2008
  8. I knew this JO once who said he went to the "best" Ivy League school..and frankly, he was kind of an idiot.

So anyways, why can't you say which school? I mean you've gone so far as to say you wrote a blurb in Timmay's book..it wouldn't be hard to track these individuals down and find out things about them.

You say you're preserving your "secret identity"...but uuhhh, you're not.

Why do you find false statements and exaggerations to be so necessary?

#38     Mar 14, 2008
  9. Don't you think then I would make that process a lot easier if I disclose exactly which school I went to ??

#39     Mar 14, 2008
  10. So your mommy and daddy gave you money to play with. You never actually worked for your capital...oh okay, that explains a lot. Little silver spoon momma's boy. LOL

Makes sense now..and yet you call me a nobody.

You expect to be judged by your parents deeds and by riding their coattails. What a little prima donna loser way to be.

LOL

#40     Mar 14, 2008