The truth, I'll prove it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wwatson1, May 15, 2004.

1. Cutten

Cutten

How much are you offering? I don't give out my statements for free.

#41     May 15, 2004
  2. Would you still exist if the index lost/gained 50% over a six month period?

#42     May 15, 2004
  3. You are two people. Yes folks, Grob is two people. His post was a different style completly. I agree with every word of it.

I mean no disrespect with this, but I celebrate when I understand and agree with a post (I find myself saying that is what I would have said, but he said it better).

Grob, when you publish a trading book, let me know, it will be a good read.

Michael B.

Disclaimer: This is not an endorsment of Mr. Grob. Buying or Selling Futures does not mean you can play both sides of the fence, it just means that you can experience the waves.

#43     May 15, 2004
  4. Knock it off, this is not penis size, Dinky. You know what happened to WDGANN!

Michael B. :)

#44     May 15, 2004
  5. peterfigliozzi I have a predefined maximum loss on all of my trades so the answer is yes I would still be around as I hold a long position in the strike price slightly further out of the money than the one I have sold.

#45     May 15, 2004
  6. It's easy to take the p@ss out of me, how about an answer to my original question??

#46     May 15, 2004
  7. Steve789

Steve789

Why don't you take your remaining $5,000 and trade the ES. With any luck you could double it every week. Concentrate on that instead of this useless challenge.

Take a clue from me. I'm going to spend today and tomorrow working on my EXIT strategy. Can always do better. The less time you waste posting the more your time could be spent wisely improving your profit ratio. Continue to READ the posts and find that "nugget" in that ton of ore here. I picked up a great little "nugget" the other day in the most unlikely place and it was FREE.

#47     May 15, 2004
  8. Why don't you show us statements to prove that you've been trading since you were 18 :)

If you dont...give us the reason why!

#48     May 15, 2004
  9. primo

primo

what do u think trading is?
    trading is like chess, backgammon or boxing. One must lose for the other to win. Hence Zero Sum Game as often referred to.
    The implication is: u must be mental stronger smarter and tougher than ur opponent. With ur current attitude there is no way to win. Who do u think u compete with, couple o rich kids? wake up- u must work harder and u must believe in what u do in the very first place, otherwise no way to make it.
    I started at 18 too and I am 26 now and no matter what I did I always believed in success and was rewarded. I didnt care sht what they say If I believe I can fly then I can.

#49     May 15, 2004
  10. lindq

lindq

Then PM me with your name, address, phone and e-mail and fax. I will fax you IRS returns from last year showing income only from trading securities, and trading logs up to present time this year.

You will then send me $5,357. Is that correct? You're on.

#50     May 15, 2004