The truth, I'll prove it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wwatson1, May 15, 2004.

1. nitro

nitro

What's it worth to you?

nitro

#21     May 15, 2004
  2. Your posts in this thread put you at a crossroads. More than a fork in the road.

You identify yourself with the loser population and you are not associating in your investment mileux with any winners.

You can look ahead and to the left and right at this point possibly.

At least turn away from the main view you have now which is that of a person who is rattled by 7 years of not learning to get the job done and now residing in a backwater that has no future.

Deeming where you are as the best possible and that everyone else is a failure and who can't put up is a position that you can definitely improve upon by doing some work.

So you make a request for reasons of your choosing: "show me the beef" just as the little old lady says.

My personal these days is finishing up. I deal in transference of about 50 years of what I have learned that can be helpful and time saving.

I had a full Col (Marines) adjunct at the EOP, as former Adj to the Commander of the PAC fleet in Vietnam, he would refer to you as a "pussy". I definitely learned to size people up through observing his consumate expertise.

You must turn away from your current direction. Period. There are two main events going on that you missed apparently. Equities markets and leveraged futures markets. You cannot, at this point, even perceive of the opportunity that each represents.

Take a tour. I mentor both. My standard is assisting others and covering their losses, if any, to simply let them know that they are going to be successful from the get go.

Here is a simple statement for you to get straight today. I am in a place where: "I cannot loose on the market or in futures trading." What this means is, that over 47 years, I have taken out of the markets so many times what I put into the market, that I can never get into a place where I can loose anymore. Thus I can afford to say to anyone I mentor that I will "stake" any of your losses until you get with it. I am simple banking past profits in another person's account, if necessary, until they turn the corner.

If you can get this straight, then you have relieved yourself of one burden you are choosing to carry. That is, that people do not make money that are members of ET. I have beeen thrown out of ET because of "pussies" complaining when I gave them what they were giving me. Pussies do not bug me anymore because I choose to not let them.

After you get it straight that money is being made by a portion of people here and being lost by another portion, you get to "see" that some people here are moving from one side of the group to the other side. It is simply a choice that is made by people who are here.

You cannot start from scratch and just be mentored to a very successful state. You have deep and abiding baggage that has been inculcated by repeated failure. There is a requirement that you unload the baggage but that simply cannot be done.

You have to have replacements for the garbage BEFORE you can replace it. What you need to get, you need to gain as the ONLY way to push the garbage you have out of the picture.

Back along your time line you started this drama that you wrote the script for. Your energy is consumed by playing your current Broadway show. Time to do the last performance. Close the show the same way you started it. Look around for a new script to replace your current showtime.

Don't ask people to comisserate or empathize with your rut.

When you get to 25, the kid stuff is over. Consider some military experience and choose well. Or get with it and start learning how to get some help from people who are winners.

#22     May 15, 2004
  3. nitro

nitro

I hate it when it gets cold.

nitro

#23     May 15, 2004
  4. wwatson.. i dont believe you are truly a loser as you claim.. therefore, display all of you account records so that the world can see that you are truly an awful trader..

also, as for your claims of having the smallest pecker on ET.. well, i wont challenge you there..

-qwik

#24     May 15, 2004
  5. You need to find your edge and have good money management. Concept is easy, but the execution is hard. The successful ETers will tell you its not one particular strategy because the markets change and you need to adapt.

On the other hand, even successful traders can lose their edge. Look at Gary Bielfeldt who was documented to have lost more than $170 million in the late 1980s trading bonds. This was probably most of his trading capital, which is why he decided to charge money management fees on the foundation money.

#25     May 15, 2004
  6. Dustin

Dustin

Deposit $50 in my Pay Pal account and I will email you a copy of my statements. Seriously...why would anyone go out of there way for you?

#26     May 15, 2004
  7. didn't think so.

#27     May 15, 2004

8. LoL!

#28     May 15, 2004
  9. Mecro

Mecro

LOL, I trade in an office with 100-200 traders. I never hide my P&L and tell people what I made and am making. It does not matter if I am up a lot or down a lot. That's because they are real traders and everyone has bad days and good days. Plus, I really do not care, I'm happy with my progress, I'm making more than I ever have at a real corporate job after a year of live trading. I have my own place in NYC, paying off my absurd debts and already investing some of my money.

But to post my statements so that some loser like you can try to critisize them? Only if you pay me.

#29     May 15, 2004
  10. Dustin has shown ET before and so have I. There are plenty of people making decent money right now. I personally know of at least 8 traders on ET and many more that have never bothered looking at this site that are well above 100K YTD, some much more than that.

Whereas I agree there are a lot of idiots on this board that don't make anything...your post just adds to idiot threads on this site. Why do you care what others are doing or think? Even at 25 you have no excuse. Grow up.

#30     May 15, 2004