The truth, I'll prove it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wwatson1, May 15, 2004.

1. wwatson I tried to get everyone to cut you some slack and steve46 was even nice about it. then you go and act like a fool again !!!

#111     May 17, 2004
  2. Common sense sometimes isn't so common...

island0004
    :cool:

#112     May 17, 2004
  3. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

i agree, however after being here a while you can tell whos making money and who the bs artists are and who the brokers are recruiting...

#113     May 18, 2004
  4. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

another point, is simply because one person is profitable doesnt mean you will be as well... same as if one person can trade a stock and be profitable doesnt guarantee or even indicate that you could do the same...

#114     May 18, 2004
  5. Everest

Everest

You know, if you were arrogant enough to say that to my face at a party, I would probably ask you to step outside.

Have your own opinions, that's fine. But try to refrain from characterising others who you have never met. It's very easy to do that on the net, and tells much more about you than those you denigrate by believing that forcing your opinion on them somehow makes it more valid.

There are some very sucessful traders on this web site, as I can tell just from the way they present themselves . I suggest the reason you attract so much critism is that we find it offensive to be put upon in this way.

May I politley suggest you get back to stratedgy of minimal returns, since that is all you can hope for ( your own words I believe ).

#115     May 18, 2004
  6. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

why not provide us with your statements~!? sometimes you have to give a lil to get a lil...

#116     May 18, 2004
  7. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

My dear wwatson;

Yes we like you wwatson;
    watch another old pattern here.

And actually while we like you ,not quite like a girlfriend;
    concerning how your written belief s affect your %%or %%% work-
    elementary dear watson is a Sherlock Holmes the Enlgish private detective old punchline.

:cool:

#117     May 19, 2004