The Truth Has No Business On Wall Street

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Aaron Copland, Apr 4, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

If you have half a brain, you already know that the news of Wall Street and CN-BS is mostly LIES.

(Of course if you HAD half a brain, you wouldn't care much as you would be doing something else besides trading.)

2. Maybe if he put a tee shirt on under the Bib Overalls....... Oh, and they could line up sponsors who wanted to depress people all day. Then he'd get a show.

Look how fucked up Ted Turner is. He has a huge network, but he doesnt' have a show.

"Hi, I'm Ted Turner, and we're all doomed. Now, buy some Ivory Snow."

3. Tell you what's sad. They get away with it. So, how many people buy what they say?

This Herrold guy has a good gig. Look at his vids and the hits he gets. Some like 50k, last time I looked. CNBC has 150,000 viewers, and when this volatility ceases over the summer, and the market is Like the Horse Latitudes to a Sailing Frigate, that number will drop like Spitzer's drawers at the Mayflower Hotel.

4. gnome

gnome

CN-BS is the media arm of The Powers. The end justifies the means in their eyes, so beware.

5. Gee your so wise. I think new traders need to watch that and learn, that was my point.

6. "new traders" who start off this dumb would not have a high survival rate.

Havent' you seen the commercials where the woman elbows her way into the crowd and yells '150 shares of Global Investors at 15 and a half."? And then she laughts.

that's who they want. Don Bright has said it here all the time. They don't even need commissions. They want the dumbest money possible.

I always wondered when I got into the business why the best brokers were the most cynical sons of bitches you ever met in your life. I'm not a broker, but I sure am cynical.

7. Cynical? Not me I believe everything because.....

I know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't know.

8. greddy

greddy

Wow, I didn't realize it was that bad. Bunch of BS and
    lies.

Now that they talk about recessions, I wonder if it is time
    for a temporary rebound in the economy.

In baseball, you get judged by your batting average, ERA,
    homeruns, etc.

Shouldn't someone keep track of these donkey analysts
    and have some kind of report card so that we know
    if we are listening to trash or half decent analysis.

9. LIES from the top :)

#10     Apr 4, 2008