The Truth about venture Capitalism you wont hear from the far left media.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 23, 2012.

1. Absolutely, but so far, it hasn't been. Constitution, states rights, Ron Paul, and "the failure of multiculturalism and eroding of social values" are all usually in the same conversation.

If you can find mutual exclusivity, I am all ears.

One more thing, money is debt, and the amount of printing has gone parabolic, nothing to do now but reset the system.

#51     Jan 23, 2012
  2. I stand corrected, my apologies:)

#52     Jan 23, 2012
  3. Really? That must suck. Are you in a wheelchair?

#53     Jan 23, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

So basically what you are saying is you will not allow a conversation to take place on those items listed above because you declare them racist. So no debate. No conversation. No dialogue. No progress. Race kills all debate. Is that what you are saying?

#54     Jan 23, 2012
  5. Of course! Because that is code for not wanting to support the public welfare state...Smaller government = less section 8, less foodstamps, less Medicaid, etc, etc...

#55     Jan 23, 2012
  6. Indeed, because as Newt said down in Dixie, Pres. Obama gave away more food stamps than any other President. Of, course in the land of the GOP, and it's libertarian division, they were all black or Mexicans, or gay.

#56     Jan 23, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ahh, that's were you are mistaken. He did not just give it away. It was quid pro quo. He gets their vote in return. But you are the only one saying it's going to specific groups. Obama is more then happy to sell votes to poor whites as well. That's just how he rolls....

#57     Jan 23, 2012
  8. The debt is a Trojan Horse, Mav.

It is only a political football, and nothing more. We are going to default, it only a matter of when. We are past the Event Horizon, as I have said several times here in fightclub.

The debt is GOP newspeak to attack the same old programs they have ALWAYS attacked.

Take more from those who have the least. When poor people get government aid it is welfare, when rich people get it, it is a subsidy.

That is pretty much the gist of the conversation right there.

#58     Jan 23, 2012
  9. That was fair enuf, lets take this thing to where it needs to be, the poor. MLK was on the same path right before he was gunned down.

So Obama is buying votes. Okay. What else would you have a President do in the face of the worst downturn since the Great Depression?

#59     Jan 23, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I would have grown the economy through free markets instead of taking money out of Peter's pocket and putting into Paul's. No value is actually created when money simply gets transferred. Create incentives for capital to grow, expand, take risks, invest, etc. Welfare creates complacency not innovation. Nobody wants to be poor. But when you become their pimp, they are willing to settle. The left in this country has done a fine job of convincing blacks that they will never be able to make it on their own. They scare them with rhetoric about the powerful white man. The worst thing you can do Ron to a person is to kill their dreams. That's what communism did in old Russia. You take away their dreams, you take away their soul. All that's left is for them to follow orders. People rather be free and broke then bought and paid for with a lifetime in perpetual servitude to the government.

#60     Jan 23, 2012