The Truth about venture Capitalism you wont hear from the far left media.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 23, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

RCG, find a roll of gauze and wrap you head. QUICKLY, do it right now!!

I hope you did as I asked because there is a hole somewhere in your head and your marbles are falling out.

#31     Jan 23, 2012
  2. RCG is 'interesting'.

#32     Jan 23, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

It has become pretty obvious to me that he is insane at this point, i dont know how he managed to take a thread about venture capital and turn it into something about race......

#33     Jan 23, 2012
  4. See, this is the great flaw in racial discussions. You continue to assert that blacks are a monolithic group, when in fact we are not. You continue to confuse black people with niggas, in spite of several attempts to clarify this by myself and others. I must conclude this is willful on your part.

The "cause" as you speak is to be diligent about the David Duke's of the world cause they are evermore trying to roll things like lunchcounters back.

To answer your question, I live in a neighborhood that is about 50/50 actually. Black people leave the niggas to themselves just as white people tend to not want to live around rednecks.

Hope this helps:)

#34     Jan 23, 2012
  5. What???

#35     Jan 23, 2012
  6. No, you made that extrapolation, probably due to an inherent bias of some kind.

#36     Jan 23, 2012
  7. I grew up in the hood, and did just fine. But that was before crack cocaine. I do often wonder how that just appeared, along with the semi and fully automatic weapons we see today.

Hmmmm.

#37     Jan 23, 2012
  8. That was very nice framing!

In others there are 10% less black people in Peoria than Chicago. You might want to know that Peoria has one of the highest per capita crime rates in the world, and I do live in the city. Like any city, you have to know where not to go and when not to go there.

I will never live in Chicago because it is too cold and it snows too much!:D

#38     Jan 23, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the flaming racist liberal in libertarian drag.

#39     Jan 23, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

You said small government is code for racism. So is my desire for a small, limited government code for racism? Or maybe, just maybe I might be interested in paying less taxes, have fewer regulations and more individual liberty. Or do all those things make me a racist?

#40     Jan 23, 2012