The Truth about venture Capitalism you wont hear from the far left media.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 23, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

No. You would have to go to the WET. Oh, wait, there isn't one. The Feds would shut it down as racist.

#21     Jan 23, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Because white people are not adequately represented on other networks?

#22     Jan 23, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Almost everything other than BET is effectively WET for all intents and purposes, dipstick. That not quite enough for you?

#23     Jan 23, 2012
    #24     Jan 23, 2012
  5. Just out of curiousity RCG...does an employed, tax paying African-American such as yourself live in a white neighborhood or predominantly black neighborhood? If you were transferred to Chicago, would you look for rentals in Englewood, Bronzeville, Lawndale or would you be more inclined to live in Lincoln Park?

After all, you express alot of solidarity for the cause, I just want to see if you really believe in it...

#25     Jan 23, 2012
  6. What does the CBC have to do with white people?

#26     Jan 23, 2012
  7. I'm asking you.

#27     Jan 23, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

He's already told me he would never live in the city of Chicago which is 40% black. I believe the reason he cited was the high crime. Go figure. He lives in Peoria, which is 70% white.

#28     Jan 23, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Supporting the constitution is racist? Making government smaller when we are 15 trillion dollars in debt and over 70 trillion in the hole with entitlements is racist? Really? Really? You can't be serious.

#29     Jan 23, 2012
  10. Sounds like "Ron" is a fraud.

Maybe, we can get some ET members to put together a documentary "Ron in Englewood". Let him put all his bullshit theories on race to the test. Have him spend a month in a slum amongst his "people" and give the viewers an idea of just what a load of shit all his pet theories really are...

#30     Jan 23, 2012