The truth about TRADING. Can you handle it?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Spectra, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have many more you can rate :)
    Anyway. Thanks for the comments. If this were the movie Strange Days maybe we could download experience in to our heads but until then everyone has to walk their own rocky path with no shoes on.

Caj

#51     Apr 9, 2008
  2. From what I have seen they post a track record of their trades.

I have never been in the room so I can not verify it, but I would assume that no one would continue beyond the 1st week if their trades were not truthful.

Also, lets discuss win%. I currently have a 60% win ratio on my trades so I can have an equal profit and stop loss while still making money.

So if say some of their trades have a 80% win ratio, then their stop loss can be lower assuming that I am correct about the win ratio.

#52     Apr 11, 2008
  3. Ok, what about Day 2... :D

#53     Apr 11, 2008
  4. Yes it's a great track record and accurate but one should definately keep thier own journal and record and review their follys and achievements. When multiple exits are taken we use the lesser of the exits in the track record results.

#54     Apr 13, 2008
  5. Bankster

Bankster

Alex/Cajun--Can you post your updated video list on the puretick blog instead of ET? Im tired of digging through all the cynical comments on here to get to it.

BK

#55     Apr 27, 2008
  6. Bankster

Bankster

Hey I see no one replied with a negative comment to that one! ha

WhAt?? You use the lesser exit price? Why wouldn't you want to PAD or use the bigger gains to pump up your track record and make it look more massive?!?! So even if you hold for a 50 pt gain you put the newbie exit of 10 or 20 ticks in? Wow your a real crook. :) Now I fit in..

P.S. This is a joke. Don't revoke my access on monday Alex :)

BK

#56     Apr 27, 2008
  7. OR, PureTickBite could have their trades tracked

SEPARATELY on TimerTrac, Timerdigest, Hulbert

Collective2, Theta Research, or other timing sites.

That way, we wouldn't have to take their word

OOPS, did we already mention this some 7

times??? Makes you wonder what they're hiding...

#57     Apr 27, 2008
  8. Stop talking to yourself, are you bipolar? :p

Or is that your wife?

Alex's Wife is a Drug Dealer

#58     Apr 27, 2008
  9. Thats pretty messed up. You may want to consider removing that post. His wife passed away from cancer. I'm sure you'll hear from him when he reads this post. :(

Cajun

#59     Apr 28, 2008
  10. SH_DW

SH_DW

You can certainly tell WHO the real traders are by their comments. They THINK for themselves. Solid comments Jimmy! :cool:

#60     Apr 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.