The truth about TRADING. Can you handle it?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Spectra, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardas

hardas

He's 95% wrong

#21     Jun 25, 2007
  2. Thats 100% your opinion :)

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#22     Jul 1, 2007
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

The nectar of trading is discipline of pulling the trigger (in a probability game) when the odds of your signals favor your entry. The rest is simple money management once filled...............To reach that point in daytrading be prepared to pay your dues.

PS.....Please no questions about how do you know when the odds of your signals are in your favor..........if you need to ask that question be assured that your signals are shit. Thks :)

#23     Jul 1, 2007
  4. I'm tired of these brutal honesty threads.

#24     Jul 2, 2007
  5. #25     Jul 2, 2007
  6. The best writing on ET I have seen in awhile. I forget where it is on ET, but there was a great post about your trading screen being a special mirror that reflects back to you what you are filling inside at the moment you take the trade. Are you confident, insecure, or otherwise in your trading abilities.

#26     Jul 2, 2007
  7. agreed

#27     Jul 3, 2007
  8. Joab

Joab

I know you guys are sponsers of Et and because of that I've ignored most of your posts and given you respect.

A word of advise though .... Your cheesy and real stink of car salesmen, so do us all a favor and stop with these insulting threads.

If your going to use ET as a means to sell to your clients (newbies) then please be respectful of us older veterans.

The image that I have of your company is only slightly higher then WiseTrade.

Do you really want to be in that category ??

#28     Jul 3, 2007
  9. #29     Jul 4, 2007
  10. np

#30     Jul 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.