The truth about TRADING. Can you handle it?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Spectra, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wojack

wojack

Very good video Alex.. good points.. all very true.. this isn't a get rich quick business (well maybe in 1998)

2. duard

duard

95% mental.....

3. tenday

tenday

Dear Geoff;
    My name is Rich leonardi and I educate on trading the markets and I must say this short video was one of most refreshing moments I have seen. I research constantly and steam comes out of my ears with some of the material I have read or seen.
    Basically, I teach trading as approached as a business using correct business principles in terms of bankroll, risk management, etc.

I found your video absolutely honest and 100% correct. I hope your clients can appreciate it.
    You can give them what they want or give them what they need. If you give what they want, you will sell more product, but giving them what they need is a true educator.

Much Success
    Rich

4. The video says nothing new or shocking and is just common sense.

But it is amazing how many traders truly do not understand the point that was being made.

I see so many people spend lots of money on new golf cubs and lessons and a lot of time at the driving range and work to play golf better and know that it will take some time before they get consistent...... but new traders expect to be Tiger Woods from day 1.

5. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

Yes, agreed. Its amazing how many newbies don't realize the simple truths. I can not 100% blame them. Flip open any trading magazine and you'll see that "Billy made $10,000 with a $500 account in two weeks!"

Cajun

6. LarryS

LarryS

Yes, that is true but any intelligent person should understand that like with everything it takes time. Much of the anger you see on some other forums is always focused on the brokers. I'm not saying their angels (they're not) but many of the mistakes that traders make and blame on their brokers (like margin calls) are completely of their own doing.

7. In to view this video when I get home from work.

8. yes?

Today I had many people who'd given up on trading reply to me regarding that video. Maybe it's helped a few kick there attitude into to gear.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

9. what'd you think?

#10     Jun 24, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.