The Truth About the Health Care Bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Mar 23, 2010.

1. In addition, Doc, it seems they are going to raise the medical deduction from its current 7.5% of AGI to 10%, and increase the withdrawel penalties from HSA's up to a max of 20% prior to age 65.

#41     Mar 23, 2010
  2. You might well be amazed at my understanding and implementation of income sheltering techniques !

As far item#1, you are correct, and I rarely reference something that I have not read with my own eyeballs, however, as I stated earlier I have now read the entire section and have found everything except the Medicare bump, but the odds are it is in there somewhere.

#42     Mar 23, 2010
  3. Neither of those apply to viturally all healthy HI filers.

#43     Mar 23, 2010
  4. May you and yours always remain in good health.

#44     Mar 23, 2010
  5. I may very well be amazed.

Look my interest is not in conflict with someone who seems quite levelheaded and reasonable. Tell ya what .... ring up me when the Republicans have some new ideas and trustworthy people to implement them. Until then BTDT.

And if all else fails always earn more than you can use and the government can take. :D

#45     Mar 23, 2010
  6. Fair enough...............BTDT ??

#46     Mar 23, 2010
  7. maxpi

maxpi

I don't believe any of it... it brought in 30 million people that couldn't afford health insurance, that means that somebody else has to pay for all their care... they won't like it and will feel entitled to go in the neighborhoods of the 30 million and spread pestilence, famine and disease... it could get ugly, really ugly.. uglier than it already is in fact...

#47     Mar 24, 2010