The truth about blacks (from a black man)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Okay, I tried to separate the two, but I cannot, so here you go.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1zPdkKuEXFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, Tsing, let us have this little debate. I am quite prepared.:)

#21     Apr 23, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

He nails Rev. Al Charlatan, Jesse Jackoff and the race hustlers in this video.

Great video!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0S9PM5Xo0i4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#22     Apr 23, 2012
  3. Well once again, you have shown you cannot read. Stupid redneck. Actually, no. You are beyond redneck. You are actually white trash.

#23     Apr 23, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Before or after you start calling people red necks?

#24     Apr 23, 2012
  5. Jesse and Al would not have been effective in the genuine civil rights era, so you are correct there.

#25     Apr 23, 2012
  6. You own language on this forum defined you. You think women should not vote, you think civil rights legislation should never have been passed and you think racism should be legal.

Fuck you, white trash.

#26     Apr 23, 2012
  7. You stalk RCG insulting him every time he posts now you want to play the victim ? LOL !!!

#27     Apr 23, 2012
  8. That's because Luke has issues with his manhood, and I remind him daily who the better man is.

#28     Apr 23, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ok, but the preacher comment was only like 2 seconds of the total speech the guy had. I appreciate the video response, and Dr. King's message (which I think is right on), but you still haven't given me the points of the OP's video that you disagree with.

As far as the preacher point, it WAS a generalization. But where he lives (the guy in the original video) it might be a good generalization.

#29     Apr 23, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I believe in individual liberty and the right for business owners to choose who they do business with.

Uh oh our enema technician and pathological liar has gotten his white panty hose in a bunch.

#30     Apr 23, 2012