The truth about blacks (from a black man)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Apr 12, 2012.

1. I would have liked to see even a few words of condolences for Trevon's family but aside from that lot's of what the guy said makes sense. His contention that black on black violence does not result in outrage is spot on. The black community needs to get on that ASAP otherwise their credibility is gone, gone, gone.

#11     Apr 21, 2012
  2. Thankfully not all blacks are idiots.

#12     Apr 21, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of course he's intelligent. He's a Steelers fan. :)

#13     Apr 23, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Nothing like a little race in the morning to get your blood going, eh? Hail, hail: the usual suspects are all here.

#14     Apr 23, 2012
  5. Well they have to do something.

A very eye opening documentary on the KKK opened my eyes, and they have been further opened by my being exposed to very poor whites.

It turns out historically that it has always been this way, the social class known as "white trash" can take solace that at least they are not of color.

So when these guys open their yaps I know that they either are white trash or of white trash. Those that are of white trash are first generation. Rational humans who look at the world from a positive light simply do not think the way that some of these folks do.

More importantly. Most of these folks are pissed, which means they cannot trade. Keep at it guys, you will get it one of these days!:D

#15     Apr 23, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

+1 That alone gives him a huge leg up on 99% of the population. :D

#16     Apr 23, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So rather than do your little peek-a-boo with Thunderdog, why don't you tell us what you do not like about the above video? What is it you do not agree with in his statements? Let's discuss it. I promise to be open to your ideas.

#17     Apr 23, 2012
  8. Fair enuf.

#18     Apr 23, 2012
  9. Point one, he speaks in generalizations. My video rebuttal. Not all preachers are on the plantation. I will not bother with Malcolm or Louis, I will give the preacher that greater white america has decided to uphold. So let us start there.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HlvEiBRgp2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As I have said probably 50 times. If you stereotype, I will have something to say.

#19     Apr 23, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Did you forget the part where he asks why don't "you tell us what you do not like about the above video? What is it you do not agree with in his statements?"

Or did you suddenly realize you're full of shit, as usual?

#20     Apr 23, 2012