The Trump Files

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Jul 25, 2016.

1. You must not have ever been to NYC or dealt with professional real estate people. Because Trump comes across as laid back by comparison.

I agree that Trump talks too much and lacks a filter at times. That is a far cry from suffering a clinical disorder. He seems to have managed it rather well in any case.

So the choice is between someone who will say anything and someone who will lie about anything, even though it is perfectly obvious she is lying.

#11     Aug 1, 2016
  2. I used to work in NYC. At 43rd and 5th. For me it was not such a hard environment as people make out. I liked it and would go there again if I could roll back the clock 25 years. I especially liked going to the Jewish deli on 43rd street for lunch. Reuben sandwiches and New York Specials. YUM

If Trump's experiences in NYC warped his personality to such a large extent perhaps he should be seeking Psychiatric help instead of running for president.

Actually I dislike Hillary very much, I don't trust her and hate her husband more. I especially resent the 'rehabilitation' Bill is getting out of Hillary's candidacy. I thought we got rid of that sleezeball.

Sociopath??? She certainly has some sociopathic features to her personality. Like lying.

That's what is wrong with this election. We are given a choice which is no choice at all. I can go out to our swimming pool on any afternoon and find four or five people who would make better candidates than the ones the dems and repubs are offering.

BTW Beltway...you seem to be suffering from 'social media addiction' (not yet in the DSM). Anytime anybody says anything you are right there to pounce on it. Don't you have ANY life at all???

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    #12     Aug 1, 2016
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I doubt Ann Coulter's assessment would be any better, lol.

#13     Aug 1, 2016
  4. nitro

nitro

#14     Aug 1, 2016
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#15     Aug 1, 2016
  6. #16     Aug 1, 2016

7. That wasn't a lie you ignorant right wing nitwit. At first it seemed like the video was involved and some protesters said it was. The fucking CIA thought the video was involved.

And what fucking difference does it make anyhow? You righties that cling to this are idiots and have no idea about what actually happened.

#17     Aug 1, 2016

8. She lies very little compared to tRump. Compared to him she is a nun.

More importantly, his lies are due to pure ignorance coupled with the Narc Pers Disorder.

#18     Aug 1, 2016
  9. fhl

fhl

The journolist leftists have a new term they're all using in unison today.

'oppo dump'

Basic research from the internet about khan's affiliations need to be squashed and, like always, they need to all be on the same page and use the same phrases. Oppo dump-everywhere.

#19     Aug 1, 2016