The trillion dollar account. Yes, with a T

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bookish, Oct 12, 2018.

1. bookish

bookish

I recall a while back a bank or brokerage reported its assets under management had increased by over a trillion dollars in a year, apparently due to a single account. With less confidence, I recall the account was closed or something the following year. Anyone remember it? How many trillion dollar accounts do you think there are out there?

2. ajacobson

ajacobson

Just thinking out loud. A dozen or so asset managers exceed a $trillion dollars - none of the sovereign funds have reached a $trillion. Do you count national treasuries? Can't think of any single $trillion account unless you include a national treasury. Anxious to see other responses.

bookish likes this.
  3. southall

southall

All these years i kept my net worth private, but i suppose it was only a matter of time before it leaked :D

athlonmank8, jys78, LS1Z28 and 5 others like this.
  4. bookish

bookish

Indeed. I was a little shy but since I'm not alone I suppose I can tell everyone about the time I turned $50k into a little over a trillion in 18 months.

5. When can we expect the infomercial on youtube concerning that? Get Tony Robbins to endorse you and speak if possible.:p

6. bookish

bookish

I should send balance statements to all those people who have said I'm worthless.

bullmarket79 likes this.
  7. zdreg

zdreg

people or/particularly women?

8. destriero

destriero

It was rumored to be Blackrock

9. bookish

bookish

Bigger than you!

10. ajacobson

ajacobson