The Treasury had asked that decisions not be reviewable by any admin body or court.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by WaveStrider, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Nah, lets make you god.

better yet lets make those morons who paid up for houses they couldnt afford gods.

2. Daal

Daal

like sending critical decisions through a bunch bureaucracies would help

3. NO doubt that the American people will find out a year from now that things aren't as bad as Paulson and Bernanke are claiming. Once again the administration will sucker the taxpayers into another black hole like Iraq.

4. I think it has more to do with the international financial system than the domestic one - things are a' changin' ...
    ... and we are seeing the effects of this.
    Internationally and domestically this economic Darwinism of US super-sized consumption was not sustainable.
    The implications of this - the Neocons trying to reshape things to save their and their elitist old-money's financial asses right now.

5. Didn't you read the news.

Wallstreet is under a financial "terrorist" attack...

Bush and company have suspended the Constitution until further notice and martial law is in effect.

6. gnome

gnome

Don't they just LOVE to use the word "terror" and "terrorist".. as an excuse to do ANYTHING in its name?

7. Better yet - let's make the guys who had the money in their hands and DECIDED TO LEND IT TO PEOPLE WHO WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO PAY IT BACK the gods!!:D :D :D

Oh wait - they already ARE! "Pay me for flushing the company down the toilet!"

You couldn't take that loan money if they never offered it so freely...:p

8. <cite>German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck: "There are two things you don't want to see being made: sausage and legislation."</cite><p>That was then, and now is now. I CANNOT imagine anything any uglier that the executive and legislative branches conspiring to nationalize financial institutions and at the same time, attempting to castrate the judicial branch from their constitutional charge.

9. Seriously are we not all witnessing a coup d’état of wallstreet?

#10     Sep 22, 2008