The treacherous path to $200k a year

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by coolweb, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Still hilarious.

#641     Aug 30, 2010
  2. ok you are the shit.

#642     Aug 30, 2010

3. ^^^ this guy could be the dumbest newbie I've seen in awhile.

a/ Blotters can be photoshoped and faked.
    (ie. nyxtrader? madoff? and a bunch of bs traders)
    b/ Entries, on the other hand, show the real skill of a trader. Can never be duplicated, faked.

IF u don't know a damn thing, use the SEARCH button and LEARN, shittt,
    ================

#643     Aug 30, 2010
  4. jinxu

jinxu

Wow. You posted this 6 hrs after your last post as a reply to my same post. Why didn't you just write this there then? Did you just realized this? Or do you just spend your time making up bs on ET. You kinda sound like a guy named cgarcia with this post.

#644     Aug 31, 2010

5. 1/ I think everybody realizes the point except u, I just had to point it out to your dumbass LOL,

2/ why don't u shut the * up with your 1k account when I'm running a few million in comparison. SIT DOWN , HIT THE BOOKS AND SHUTUP.

3/ if u haven't noticed, people don't rag on me cause I can't trade, its cause I love to brag and talk trash.

U need to earn your right to talk to a trader of my caliber,
    Right now u owe me $money.

======================

Next time u buy a pepsi cause u are thirsty, THINK FIRST , "I still owe coolweb money for talking to him, I should put this back on the shelf"

#645     Aug 31, 2010
  6. jinxu

jinxu

Wow. You're still online? Seriously do you spend all of your time on ET. I mean I just woke up is the reason why I'm here. When the day is over I usually leave and do something else.

Also, No proof. No credibility. If you can't understand that, no wonder people laugh at you.

#646     Aug 31, 2010

7. Of course you leave after your mcnugget frying shift is up.
    What are u going to do , hang around and play with the ronald mcdonald statue?

Money management business is a bit different from your fastfood mindset. Its 24/7 , I'm watching ES afterhours, asia, euro.
    1st free lesson for you lazy bum.

===========

half assed work ethic , thinks this is a 9-5 job. Try applying to the United States Postal office kid.

#647     Aug 31, 2010