the Trayvons the left forgot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 3, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Good video!

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/111546" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Crispy

Crispy

First time I caught this guy was on Breitbart. Always makes all the sense in the world.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

The left hasn't forgot the Trayvons of the world, they never gave a shit in the first place. To the left they're nothing but life support systems for a vote.

4. Eight

Eight

+1

5. And how did those other Travons die? After doing nothing but walking and then being stalked by a self-appointed wannabe cop with a concealed handgun?

Race does not matter here concerning the injustice here. What happened and is happening is wrong.

Has it been made so by some? Yes.

6. I'd be willing to bet that RCG's opinions run pretty close to this Zo guy. What do you feller's think about that?

7. Eight

Eight

what injustice? Quite possibly Travon [obviously a thug] attacked a guy that was smaller than himself, threatened to kill him and got his reward for such bad behavior.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'd be interested in hearing whether they do or not.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

At the hands of other "Tayvons" mostly
    No dumb ass

Huh?
    According to MSNBC, AL Sharpton and Jesses Jackass race is ALL that matters here.

You been hiding under a rock lately?

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Just watched the video. Fantastic.

#10     Apr 3, 2012