The Trading Zone- Every superlative and more

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Dennis Dorsch, Aug 16, 2007.

1. true ....you are nobody!

#51     Aug 20, 2007
  2. Joab

Joab

Remember folks the complain (SPAM) button is just below on the bottom right...

Baron you like all the FREE advertising these guys are getting off of you ?

#52     Aug 20, 2007
  3. Probably more than you...and at a much younger age.

F-OFF SPAMMER.

#53     Aug 20, 2007
  4. people dont take these recommendations seriously because its alot of hype. Show us a profit and loss statement from your broker for the last 3 months showing a consistent track record and people will take you seriously .

#54     Aug 20, 2007
  5. ^^^^ That sounds like a fair point. BOTH those who take to promoting a service and those who feel qualified to vilify it should show their credentials. That way everyone else has a chance to sort out the winner of an otherwise useless pissing contest.

#55     Aug 20, 2007
  6. maxpi

maxpi

You are putting a lot of effort into something that is of no consequence to you..

#56     Aug 20, 2007
  7. Well we've enjoyed your professional approach too Den den

#57     Aug 20, 2007
  8. My last post to all you super negative jerks. The 1000 type spammers calling me a spammer with 20 posts reveal the half-ass logic that seems to prevail here. Fuc- all of you.

#58     Aug 20, 2007
  9. That's your 5th "last post".

Suck it Dorsch.....SPAMMER.

#59     Aug 20, 2007
  10. Just sat in on thetradingzone.com free paltalk room. My god, what shameless promotion. This igator guy spent seriously 30 minutes non-stop hyping the room. He was yacking so much about becoming a member that they totally missed the 7 point re-trace off the double top high.

I thought I was listening to PBS. You know where the run part of the program, then stop it and pan handle for money for 20-30 minutes, then start the program again. I scalped several points on my own while they running the infomercial. I did ask why they couldn't have the infomercial after the market closed. I think I'm still pulling knives out of my back.
    Of course, I was then summarily bounced from the room. I knew that was going to happen, and I couldn't care less. What a joke.

#60     Aug 20, 2007