The Trading Zone- Every superlative and more

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Dennis Dorsch, Aug 16, 2007.

1. yes, im a part time journalist, i don't spam. you're the one who presented the 600k figure on a trading site, in a trading context- do you expect the readers to think you mean something else?

tradingzone.com should thank their lucky stars i took some interest in this thread---- along with the eminent austin P.

why are you attacking instead of explaining your statement---

surf:D

#41     Aug 19, 2007
  2. I don't need to explain anything part time journalist and full time get a life deadhead

#42     Aug 19, 2007
  3. mde2004

mde2004

beat it ass-hole.

#43     Aug 19, 2007
  4. another pearl of wisdom from a ET super loser. You deserve your destiny

#44     Aug 19, 2007
  5. mde2004

mde2004

Go to hell you spammer.

#45     Aug 19, 2007
  6. greg has run a tradingroom for a good many years . i have never heard a bad word about the guy anywhere. why would he need to spam the retard losers of elitetrader at this late date in his carreer ? dont waste your time dennis. those who wish try it will try it . for those who dont ,either they have something that already suits them or would rather joust with everyone who posts here rather than make money.its real easy to understand why the overwhelming majority of people lose money trading .

#46     Aug 19, 2007
  7. Geririchard... amen

#47     Aug 19, 2007
  8. <i>"i took part in a live event yesterday that easily numbered 600,000 people but thanks anyway for the advice and welcome"</i>

NASCAR? That's about the only group event I know of which draws such a crowd. Last weekend was 30 miles away from me over in Watkins Glen. Didn't make that one myself, but did attend a motorcycle hill-climb event today. Probably 10,000 people at that one... big enough crowd for me :>)

Dennis, I'm glad you found a short-term trading approach which works for you. Equally glad you found an online room with some guys whom you are excited about. No question many people here will hit the link and sort themselves out thru the process.

One thing that struck a nerve here was your statement saying you've never seen three emini traders anywhere better than the guys mentioned. That's fine, everyone's entitled to their opinion. However, there are a few guys here who do o.k. as well. You might check the P&L 2007 thread for posts from MBA and Chauncey1. I've stuck in a scant few in there myself, and will be happy to show a bunch of $10k to $20+k days coming up.

I guess that's three (of many) successful emini traders here posting visible broker statements of success. Perhaps you've seen better sheets than that elsewhere, I dunno.

In any event I wish you and your group well. What Pa(b)st says is good enough for me, I'm sure you've been successful in other futures markets as noted. Good luck in our emini world, and best wishes.

#48     Aug 19, 2007
  9. Austinp Chicago Air and Water Show and believe me i don't even know these guys so whether anyone checks them out is up to them and of no consequence to me. Thanks for the well wishes, i can see you are a for real Elite Trader

#49     Aug 19, 2007
  10. Joab

Joab

You have clearly shown yourself as a doofus and spammer now beat it nobody in here believes your shit ....

#50     Aug 20, 2007