The Trading Zone- Every superlative and more

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Dennis Dorsch, Aug 16, 2007.

1. longhorn I can tell by your name and number of spam posts you really are a phoney and a colossal loser/ How much $ have you made in your lifetime trading these markets?

#31     Aug 17, 2007
  2. the above question was for all you thousand plus spammers who haven"t made a dime in the markets and never will

#32     Aug 17, 2007
  3. I remember when you traded in the Ginnies. I doubt you've still got the beard. Still smoke?

And yes folks, Denny Dorsch takes down some serious size.....

#33     Aug 17, 2007
  4. Hi pabst prime Remember the good old days of permit holders and A.M.'s? Sincerely, Hope you are doing well

#34     Aug 17, 2007
  5. no need to spar with these losers . no i am not a member .but i have always heard nothing but positive things about greg. these fools couldnt make money if a handful of dollar bills smashed through their monitors and hit them in the head!

#35     Aug 18, 2007
  6. Good question. Is this really somebody -- or anyone like them -- one would want to spend the day with in a chat room? Especially if they still need a chat room after all those "years of experience"?

LC

#36     Aug 18, 2007
  7. <i>"In my 32 years both on and off the floor in the Futures business, I humbly admit after much trouble and toil I have developed my own personal day trading method that serves me well...

... How much $ have you made in your lifetime trading these markets?"</i>

Based on what you've shared with us so far, I'd say many of us have made more than you trading these ES markets intraday from the retail side.

Life's a lot different from inside the pits hammering big size to behind these screens with the retail crowd, isn't it? You'll make the adjustment, give it time

"<i>these three guys can out trade any other three people I've seen either on the CBOT floor or on any WWW screen."</i>

In that case, you do need to get out more. Good to see you here :cool:

#37     Aug 18, 2007
  8. Post to all you doubters and dammers The question of why i am checking out trading groups is valid. Like many day traders who make their living trading the stock indices, i choose to watch four monitors with salient info of a very close nature on the four majors. Over a seven hour grind of short term trading 1-1.5 stops and whatever the market gives me on the plus side, i admit i can become somewhat weary even with the help of a trading assistant. i recommend this service because they keep me alert,sharp,and sometimes even entertained. Who knows the frequent distractions during the day of fools making obscene and ignorant comments from other competing, jealous rooms may finally turn me off. Until then, I'm not too proud to acknowledge and accept such a significant additional edge. Austinp i took part in a live event yesterday that easily numbered 600,000 people but thanks anyway for the advice and welcome

#38     Aug 19, 2007

9. :D :D

600,000 people at a trading event? do you mean 60 or 6?

:D

#39     Aug 19, 2007
  10. almost 10, 000 posts. i guess i know why he might think - 600,000 people at a live tading event. Behold the wisdom of a 10,000 spammer!:confused:

#40     Aug 19, 2007