The Trading Zone- Every superlative and more

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Dennis Dorsch, Aug 16, 2007.

1. maxpi

maxpi

Look, I can express my feeling towards you in two words, the first one is a verb and the second is a pronoun, see if you can figure them out.

#21     Aug 17, 2007
  2. Are some of you on drugs? Otherwise calm down super losers

#22     Aug 17, 2007
  3. What results? Greg has repeatedly refused to post his results on the Website despite scads of requests. Posting results in the room is not adequate. No posted results=no credibility.

P.S. Greg, you should do more background checks on your shills who post here on your behalf. DD didn't help your recruiting effort on ET and instead alienated and pissed off the entire trading community.

#23     Aug 17, 2007
  4. LT701

LT701

we smelled again, and we smell a piece of shit trying to steal 2 grand off the newer people here

fuck off and get the hell out of here

#24     Aug 17, 2007
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Spammers always talk very nice and make long well written posts for the first post, then they start talking smack and calling people names. Look, it's a formula, we get it, apparently somebody thinks it works as an advertising campaign, that does not mean it actually works, just that somebody thinks it does because it gets repeated a lot.

Personally, I don't need your room or any room, I've looked at a few already.. and got a laugh or two.

Do the guys that own the room know how you are damaging their cred here on ET and continuing a forum where people that know the room can explain what they did not like about it?

#25     Aug 17, 2007
  6. Sounds like he is too stupid to realize how much of an ass he is being.

I guess he has gotten that way after spending 15 years on the floor
    and 17 more as a screen based loser.

#26     Aug 17, 2007
  7. trendy

trendy

Hmmm, maybe that was his intention.

#27     Aug 17, 2007
  8. pissed off -you pieces of shit-good, you are all worthy of your loser mentalities I need none of you to make my life very successful!

#28     Aug 17, 2007
  9. Great...then beat it, SPAMMER.

#29     Aug 17, 2007
  10. One of the things I love about ET is how we react to spammers. It warms the heart.

#30     Aug 17, 2007