The Trading Zone- Every superlative and more

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Dennis Dorsch, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Give DD a break. People need to earn a living in this world and he's entitled to his 10% finder's, referral or commission fees from anyone who joins and references ET.

By the way, this is the second thread on this topic; the first one was not as complimentary.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97721

I did a small tour of duty in the room and wasn't overwhelmed with what I heard. I don't need to spend $2000 to scalp to the ES--a free 50 tick chart will do just fine.

#11     Aug 17, 2007
  2. To Tanchick- No fees or anything of the like, punk. Just well intentioned advice that costs nothing to check out for weeks to judge for yourself.

#12     Aug 17, 2007
  3. Are you always this much of a jackass? Or did it just come over you all of a sudden?

#13     Aug 17, 2007
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Spammers always talk smack after their first post. What's up with that shit??

I just read all of Dennis Dork's posts, they all seem to be about some room or another.. 15 year floor trader and 15 more years on the screen and he needs his hand held in some "rooms".....

#14     Aug 17, 2007
  5. TradingZoneSpam. com

Suck....My.....Balls.

#15     Aug 17, 2007
  6. Can't you read? I did check it out and I wasn't impressed. But I can understand how YOU would be coming from the trading floor where people stab each other in the back for a tick.

This style of trading doesn't make economic sense if your trading small sizes and paying commissions of $4-5/contract. Scalper is as scalper does.

Change the name of the room to www.2tickscalper.com

#16     Aug 17, 2007
  7. It is true! Most of all of you are total losers and don't deserve any meaningful, honest advice. Check out their results the rest of you and see for yourself.

#17     Aug 17, 2007
  8. Last post to all you shitheads. Longhorn, I doubt you have any balls

#18     Aug 17, 2007
  9. Beat it jackoff. Go SPAM somewhere else.

#19     Aug 17, 2007
  10. Wow...now that's honesty!!! :D :D :D

#20     Aug 17, 2007