The Trader's Prayer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by trader#21, Dec 1, 2009.

1. This is my Chart(or data warehouse). There are many like it, but this one is mine.

It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my Chart is useless. Without my Chart, I am useless. I must trade signals clear and precise. I must trade more profitable than the taxes and expenses I pay for. I must research my strats well enough to make a trade. My Chart and I know that what counts in Trading is not the size we trade with, the profoundness of our analysis, or appreciation by trader buds. We know that it is PnL that counts. We will make money.

My Chart is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its code support, its applets, its sights and its data resolution. I will keep my Chart clear and ready, even as my mind is clear and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God I swear this creed. My Chart and I are the supporters of my family. We are a part of the market itself. We are the saviors of my happiness.

So be it, until we give meaning to my life.