The Traders Key

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Sheach, Dec 30, 2003.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Yep:cool:

#11     Jan 3, 2004
  2. Sheach

Sheach

Okay, enought said. I give up. Sorry to have wasted your precious time guys....

#12     Jan 3, 2004
  3. Shup up you #%^&* moron. Everyone with at least two brain cells intact knows that you are not a trader but a pretentious imposter. And, BTW, WTF you are to tell others what they should do. Don't want to read it so %%^(&* off!

Now, go back to your drivel, err, the DAX scalping BS. And don't forget to post your trading log. It's been taking you awfully long to convince this board that you have anything in common with trading this index.

#13     Jan 4, 2004
  4. Sometimes they are legit questions to software, sometimes its just stupid peddling of crap software. I admit, I visit some of the websites out just to see whats out there, its like window shopping :D

If you don't like it, don't read the posts. He posted it in the right area of the forums.

Scientist, you are a moron. Not like someone is forcing a gun to your head to read these posts. Grow up.

#14     Jan 4, 2004
  5. As you say, great electronicus ... You are such a wise man! :D

Do I get a bit of negativity here? Accusation & trolling is a form of self-projection.
    As it says: "Always assume the best in people, and they can never let you down. They can only let themselves down."

Well, I certainly won't let myself down. Mind over muscle.

And by the way: You even remotely defending stuff like "The Trader's Key" tells me miles about you. If you don't realize that this is nonsense, then you've still got a long way to come as a trader. Thanks for the laugh and best of luck on your journey... :cool:

#15     Jan 4, 2004