The Trade Desk (TTD)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by vanzandt, Nov 9, 2018.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Great report. Yet selling off bigtime. ($107)
    If it goes below $100... load up. Great buy for the long haul.
    They are printing cash. The growth is there.
    Good IRA stock but it will be volatile for awhile.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

It's $123 now.

3. zdreg

zdreg

re: market manipulation is alive and well.
    some traders read your post and decided to create a short squeeze.
    I am surprised the up move did not take place in the after hour session of the previous day.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

fwiw btw... this thing made it to $148 last week.
    Its still above $133... even amid the f'ing carnage.
    Damn I wish I was running a fund.
    Where's Surf?

Overnight likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Hehe, you're a gem. We don't need Mr. Surf now, we have a kinda' new one in Mr. REDP1800. Although he is less about surfness, but more about himself. I like to think of his as Mr. Spoof. :-\

murray t turtle and vanzandt like this.
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Yeah I kinda noticed Red. God love him. He's here to stay I suspect.

7. Overnight

Overnight

Oh God please no. I cannot abide people who talk to themselves when making a point. Just general forum decorum and stuff. Oh, as to your question in some other thread about specific stocks?

Just sneaking this in because I really need to get to sleep...As you well know I am not a stock guy, but damn I can so see in my head these marijuana stocks exploding. You asked for specific companies, not a sector, but my gut is telling me that the whole sector is exploding. Hell, you can see it in the legislation, and how the big tobacco companies are embracing it. If you can pick the right pot stocks, sure, boom! Like that Cronos thing. Man.

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Naaaah. Yesterday's news. That game played out earlier this summer. They're like penny stocks in the sense that there will be major bagholders. If one wants to buy and hold a weed stock... CGC is the ticket. Always go with the strongest in the sector. And even at that... CGC is a paper tiger. Everything else is BS. Way too much over-capacity, too much hype.
    Parking money for a period of time requires stocks that have strong cash-flow, strong market presence, and strong growth opportunities going forward. Not to mention a strong balance sheet... and if its weak... deep pockets to keep it afloat. Trust me on this.

9. %%
    Strong stock; if you like topping tail on weekly chart . I dont ; but strong stock:cool::cool:

vanzandt likes this.
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

$202 today.

#10     Feb 25, 2019