The toughest trading year for veteran traders

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DisciplinedHedg, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Clemmons will get $50 bucks or more each time he signs a baseball, photo, etc.

Nice gig.

#21     Feb 11, 2003
  2. I can't quite place the face:confused:

OK... where have I seen this cat before?? Think, greendog, think!!

Oh well, it escapes me -- but I'll post his pic anyway.

• mm2.gif
      File size:
      66.7 KB
      Views:
    #22     Feb 11, 2003
  3. Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy

#23     Feb 11, 2003
  4. without his meats and cheeses!

...I think I need to seek professional help w/ respect to that photo -- don't have the slightest idea why it strikes me as being so funny:(

#24     Feb 11, 2003
  5. Why are you guys whining because someone claims they made a few million? You should be congratulating him instead of crying like jealous babies. :( It's people like you that drive good traders away from this site. If you had even a bit of intelligence, you would listen very closely to what they have to say, instead of annoying them.

PeBBLe :mad:

#25     Feb 11, 2003
  6. Annoying them? Puuuuuleeeeease.

Have you always been a suck up?

#26     Feb 11, 2003
  7. Would you mind telling me what is wrong with my system? 1 GB Ram, P4 very stable, Win 2000, Caviar HD, best video cards on the market imo...

I just got it 2 months ago.

My (6) Samsung 191T monitors "ROCK" (Samsung & Eizo are best monitors on the market). This system IMO is awesome, I have had NO freezeups, breakdowns, very quiet, high quality, etc...

I am very happy with this setup.

Where did I say I had all the $$$ in the World BOZO, I happen to be very comfortable with my financial position.

#27     Feb 11, 2003
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Everyone always bitches that this is the hardest market and they wish it could go back to the good old days. In 1999/2000 people bitched and moaned how hard it was and they they just wanted the good old days back. Its always hard.

#28     Feb 11, 2003
  9. Couldn't agree with you more.

There are some very good people on this board, with great input.

I never said anythng about my wealth until BOZO brought it up about "why am I still trading after 25 years in the market". I am in my mid 40's, should I just walk away from the markets because I have several million, which imo is Nothing (20 Million would be nice).

Should I get into another Profession that I now nothing about and have no passion for?

Unfortunately, there are also some MORONS on this board. :mad:

#29     Feb 11, 2003
  10. Hey.... please remember that 777's posts or comments are not to be taken literally.

777 is a very nice man and also funny....

I'm sure he's congratulating you for your success, inside...

:D :D :D

#30     Feb 11, 2003