The Toronto Story could Be Huge (Up Mahrams Ass)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Wow, frickin awesome post! "Took the words right outta my mouth."

Good job, PtR.

#41     Jun 4, 2006
  2. or maybe you scare us. as i always said, we did not cross the border, the border crossed to us.
    you want peace; redraw the border chump.

#42     Jun 4, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

So everyday a few thousand fathers in their 30's and 40's drop dead? All living within twenty miles of each other?

#43     Jun 5, 2006
  4. Shawshank Redemption

#44     Jun 5, 2006
  5. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

The Border "crossed to you" because we won.

#45     Jun 5, 2006
  6. Quote from Pabst:

I believe killing an Israeli civilian in peacetime is as great a crime as killing one of our troops in war.

I realize you're a bit of an anti-semite. I can dig that. But anytime we can find any excuse to take out a bunch of Arabs, I'm all for it. I'd just do more bombing and a lot less occupying and rebuilding.

pabst is such a humantitarian, no wonder all others fall short of his high standards of morality. his level of hate is comparable to that of the ones he condemns.

#46     Jun 5, 2006
  7. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

“Oh my God. Nobody in the world likes us anymore!!! Oh no. What are we going to do? We have a maniac as a president. How are we going to win the hearts and minds of all those billions of peace loving Muslims in the world? 20 people got shot in Iraq! Civil War! It's all our fault! Even Europe hates us. Mommy.

Now, do you think these people watch Fox News?

#47     Jun 5, 2006
  8. #48     Jun 5, 2006
  9. Agreed. But as you say, religion is just the tool that those who seek power are using, because it's so powerful. All despots pick something to rally the troops.

These people (Pabst and their ilk) think that it has something to do with the theology of Islam, which is of course untrue. That's because it's such an easy way to deal with the problem, and requires little thought, reflection or analysis. Kind of like saying '35% of Black people are idiots' which is another quote attributable to this member.

I'm not saying that Islam is a particularly attractive theological paradigm to me - it's not. I'm not religious but there are cooler religions out there.

#49     Jun 5, 2006
  10. http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/06/05/canada.terror.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest

"The Royal Canadian Mounted Police itself delivered three tons of potential bomb-making material to a group that authorities said wanted to launch a string of attacks inspired by al Qaeda, according to a news report Sunday."

so basically they didnt even have the fertilizer in their possession? i admit i am late to the party here. so what did these guys have in their possession? i saw some cell phones and what looks like a battery tester.

#50     Jun 5, 2006