The Top Step Trader Combine: Cool Trader Dude

Discussion in 'Journals' started by CoolTraderDude, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Cut him some slack. I don't think this guy has ever trades futures before or traded on a DOM.

#31     Sep 17, 2012
  2. Level 2 for stocks sure but not on T4 DOM...

Either way every newbie will have the same experience as me when starting a Combine... This is the reality of it... It's probably not so bad that this gets out now so that they can fix it. A detailed PDF on how to use T4 would be helpful.

Anyway, the platform ain't the problem... I lost a little bit of money today fair and square and I lost a little bit figuring out the platform in trading... My trading stats weren't bad for the day.

#32     Sep 17, 2012
  3. TheMan

TheMan

Not talking about him.

Why would a company throw him on a site to do a journal and not be sure he knows to use their software.

Looks AWFUL from the outside.

#33     Sep 17, 2012
  4. They didn't throw me on this site...

I asked if they'd be willing to do a live journal on ET to try their Combine... I'm not affiliated with them in any way...! Nobody else stepped up to do a journal here for a FREE Combine except me. Not Maverick, not you, not GMST, not Lucias... NOBODY wanted to give it a shot. So I gave it a shot knowing well that I might end up getting my butt kicked.

To be frank I was curious to see the Combine experience first hand... and now I'm living it...!:D

#34     Sep 17, 2012
  5. Thats actually a good point, why the f*ck isn't GMST doing it? Wasn't he the one that started all the spam about TST and Mav being associated?

#35     Sep 17, 2012
  6. volente_00

volente_00

7. I think it was obvious that they would not get a fair review from GMST.

Good luck Cool Trader. BTW, if you don't get it on this 1st 10 day combine do you get to do another one or do they want you to pay?

#37     Sep 17, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

He has to qualify to get a free refund. He needs to make one dollar of profit and meet the performance criteria.

#38     Sep 17, 2012
  9. Hi...

Thank you for that... So I watched the video for queue orders... That might be true for live trading but not for the simulator that I'm doing. My simulator doesn't have a Q button... I've clicked on everything and not much happens.

I think this version only does stop loss orders and crossing the market. I'm waiting for a reply from support on the issue...

#39     Sep 18, 2012
  10. For instance look at my Euro E6 DOM you will notice that I can sell 3 lots out of the market wih an OCO... But that's out of the market to the down side... Meaning the market has to fall in order to execute. This isn't really what I want to do...

I want to queue above the the market on the sell side... To "bracket" the market... That is place a sell above the market on the OFFERS and a buy below the market on the BIDS... Sell resistance... Buy support...

#40     Sep 18, 2012