The Top Step Trader Combine: Cool Trader Dude

Discussion in 'Journals' started by CoolTraderDude, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's kind of hard for me to see what you are doing wrong if I can't see it. If you click the bid column ABOVE the current market, you should get a market order that automatically buys the current offer. Does it o that?

#21     Sep 17, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Can you try clicking on the one lot icon for me. Perhaps you accidentally clicked on a larger lot then you are allowed to trade. Just click on "1" then try placing a bid.

#22     Sep 17, 2012
  3. Yeah it does... That part works fine... But if you click below the market...

OK you want to sit on the bid with an order 3 ticks below...

On the LEFT SIDE, below the market (blue color for BID) you click... Your 2 lots should appear there... But they don't...!??

#23     Sep 17, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm not sure what to tell you except that you probably accidentally clicked something on that DOM that is modifying the order. I think they have tech support on the software. Call them and see if there is a button that will re-store the original settings. Maybe try logging off and logging back in. I'm certain you clicked on something that made a modification.

#24     Sep 17, 2012
  5. I PMed Hoag about it...

I don't think you can... The tutorial here says you can but that's for live trading.

http://www.topsteptrader.com/ViewSoftwareTutorial/AC

I think you can only cross the market and place stop loss orders in simulator.

If that's the case then 90 % of my strategies are gone...

Also I'm $-150 for the day despite looking like I broke even... I don't know how that happened my DOM P&L showed that I was even. I don't think that I did $-150 in commissions but I might have...

This is going to be tough....

#25     Sep 17, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I know that is 100% false. I've used T4 before and know for a fact you can place bids and offers in sim mode. Trust me on this. I am 100% positive. I know they have tech support, talk to them. being able place bids and offers is not a "feature". LOL.

#26     Sep 17, 2012
  7. #27     Sep 17, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Your p&l metrics are posted on your account page with TST. Don't look at your DOM as T4 does not save that info. It will be on your performance page.

#28     Sep 17, 2012
  9. Sure OK... I've e-mailed support about it as well... I'll wait for a reply.

However, I 100% assure that I haven't been able to get on the bid/offer today.

#29     Sep 17, 2012
  10. TheMan

TheMan

Great marketing so far.

If you are going to throw a guy on a site as a marketing ploy at least make sure he knows how in the fuck to use your software.

Unreal. This is the worst thing i think i have ever seen. EVER!!!!

Keep up the great work.

#30     Sep 17, 2012