The Top is Now In...Go to Cash now...right now...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Oct 11, 2010.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

He's a highly emotional permebear at that...

However, unless you believe:

The VIX can go to 0

Stocks can reach and remain at early 2000 valuation levels

Oil can go to the $90s and beyond (which is basically a crushing tax on businesses/individuals)

Money can be printed indefinitely

Up is down, right is left, black is white, 2 = 4, etc., then...

This rally will run out of steam soon enough.

#51     Oct 13, 2010
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Kind of yes, specially that it is now created by hitting Enter on a computer terminal, not actually printing it...

[​IMG]

#52     Oct 13, 2010
  3. Granted all trends come to an end. However, markets are not rational and prices historically are pushed to irrational levels before they correct. Even extreme levels are not uncommon.

This is why it is important to trade based on what the market is doing and not what it should do.

#53     Oct 13, 2010
  4. Right now JPM is taking its dump as expected after a bad conference call. Shortly, the indexes will do the same in kind...

#54     Oct 13, 2010
  5. do you ever tire of being wrong?

#55     Oct 13, 2010
  6. lol

I had the same thought.

Retail, you have stated your thesis. No need to have to come up with a new handle after the next push higher.

#56     Oct 13, 2010
  7. God dammit! Go to cash or you will be run over from whats about to come. GS and JPM are taking their dump today and soon the market will follow in kind. Go to cash now!

#57     Oct 14, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yesterday you said it was "going up a bit". Which is it?

#58     Oct 14, 2010
  9. SPX had a decisive bust, but SPY didn't really. There's still hope for a downleg. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#59     Oct 14, 2010
  10. I dont want to make you look like an idiot Lucrum. I try to make my threads for all audiences, but my general assumption is that all readers of the thread have at least a high school graduate's level of English. You can find the word "bit" in the dictionary which means "a brief amount of time".

I know English is your second language so I wont push the matter further.

#60     Oct 14, 2010