The Top is Now In...Go to Cash now...right now...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself more than us. Don't forget about my calls over the past 3 weeks.... ;) Let me know if you want me to bump the threads.

#41     Oct 13, 2010
  2. I expect the market to push up a bit more. Usually the market will surge before it takes a deep fall. Next week is when the fireworks start in my opinion. Americans have a short memory and so if anything is going to happen to influence the elections then it will probably take place about 2 weeks before...or maybe even just 1 week before. The most critical time will come just days before the election.

My price target for Apple is now 250 give or take to be reached in 1 month or so.

Consider this thread an early warning. I caught part of the move and now just in cash waiting. I dont care if I miss the final 30 ES points of the move. Im just happy I caught the last 100.

#42     Oct 13, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Uh...OK.

#43     Oct 13, 2010
  4. It's ok. No one is correct everytime.

Of course you will be correct at some point, when that point is.. well I don't know. The market still has some "haters" it needs to make a fool of before the next correction I am guessing.

GL rest of the way.

#44     Oct 13, 2010
  5. I think you guys look for exact pivot points in the market, but you are a fool if you do that. I know most of you try to trade the last bits wanting to get in on the action everyday, but as the wise man said, trading everyday is a fools game. I look to catch the bulk of the move which was basically the last 170 points. If you want to trade the last 30 points then thats up to you.

This is the same super positive energy that existed in October 2007. If it comes on today or on October 23rd or even on November 4th then I will still be right for staying on the sidelines in cash.

I will be headed out for the next two weeks resting and playing and maybe even bouncing a rubber ball against the wall if I get bored. When I get back, I will be well rested while you guys will be banging the head all tired out wondering whats going on. I told you whats going on and it looks like some of you are rejecting my sage advice.

#45     Oct 13, 2010
  6. lol, people should't be able to call tops on the ES! lol. It gets embarassing. People have been calling the top for so long now.
    ES goes UP over time!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1400 soon

#46     Oct 13, 2010
  7. pspr

pspr

Which grade school do you go to again?

#47     Oct 13, 2010
  8. So many failed top and bottom calls are on ET. Every now and then someone gets it right, but most are FAIL!

Yeah, prices may seem irrational, but when are they ever not?

People have been scrambling to get out of cash and into some sort of asset (Commodities, stocks and even farmland). Unless you know exactly where all the money is and when the central banks will stop printing more, then guessing a top is futile. From my limited knowledge, there seems to be plenty of cash out there to drive stocks and commodities even higher. Yeah, this could be a top, but on the other hand, there could be plenty more left to this move.

#48     Oct 13, 2010
  9. S2007S

S2007S

No more top calls because this market is going to rally for years to come.

#49     Oct 13, 2010
  10. OMG S20075 permabear became permabull. TOP IS IN LOL!

#50     Oct 13, 2010