The "tolerant" Candletrader on race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Jun 14, 2003.

1. Just to keep note that Candle Baby has outpassed the red line. That he is a great simulator of tolerance and now reveals his real inner self :

candletrader
    Elite Member

06-13-03 08:32 PM
    Re: Re: I will leave the board for this summer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Johnny Rotten:

Your second problem is that you are French. Could you please confirm for our American audience that it is not just the British who hate the fucking French, but about every country that shares a border with you. Living next door to the French is like living next door to a toilet. They go on strike every three weeks just because it is a national hobby, thinking nothing of shutting down inter-country commerce in the process. They piss and whine about anything Anglo-saxon, and generally contribute absolutely fuck all to international affairs. By the way, they also have holes in the ground for toilets in many cafes - and I am NOT joking either. And their women don't shave their armpits.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gotta agree with 100% with the sentiments of Brother Johnny Rotten...

2. I prefer a Johnny Roten who is sincerely "racist" than a fake simulator of tolerance like Candle baby but he has now commited a fault: what a pity for him to break an apparance that he so carefully drawed.

3. :eek: