The Timmay Sykes Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by timvodas, Oct 5, 2007.

1. I'd put serious money on the fact that Sykes is NOT timvodas.
    I've read both of their posts and no way they are the same person imo

#21     Oct 8, 2007
  2. Nice math buddy--down 15% since my article, which I have to say was positive, but on a much longer term basis. Anyway, being dead on 20%+ moves on CRDC and CHNR more than makes up for it. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Here are my thoughts on today:

http://timothysykes.com/myblog/recap-and-tomorrow-s-picks.html

#22     Oct 8, 2007
  3. If TS feels like proving anything, all he needs to do is post specific entries and exits in realtime (incl date, time & price) and only comment on those trades.

No "retro-trades" like the ones currently being discussed.

#23     Oct 8, 2007
  4. And I'll def do that, but its gonna take a few weeks to close the fund down and get my trading back to normal. For now, my only trade was CHNR, which I posted real-time and nailed

#24     Oct 8, 2007
  5. Tim - you ignored my afternoon post.
    Again, you made money shorting microcaps, but then you got stung badly going long on Cygnus, arguably, one of the worst microcaps in history. Heck, a google search didn't even show their website on the first page.
    I just reviewed their overall quarterly results.....that shows SG&A expenses over 50% of gross profit.
    Sounds like the principals are still driving Bimmers and staying & eating at The Four Seasons.
    Stevie would never tolerate this....he would have sent a gumba-squad down there and kicked some ass and forced them to eat at McDonalds and drive Chevy Impalas....until performance improved. My gosh, the stock price is at 5 cents ?

#25     Oct 8, 2007
  6. Sorry didn't see your post before--of course I'm not happy with management, but there's nothing I can do. I don't have enough shares to change anything. I made a mistake--it happens, now I've learned from it.

#26     Oct 8, 2007
  7. Shorted PRXI $13.90 yesterday (see post on my other thread), covered 1/2 my position today $12.90. Niiiiiice

#27     Oct 16, 2007
  8. Hmm - I see PRXI is back up to $13.95, and you only covered half your position...

Brilliant.

#28     Oct 18, 2007
  9. ssblack

ssblack

LOL, that's really funny the way you worded this. :D

#29     Oct 18, 2007
  10. Is this something I would learn in the DVD?

Fucking tool.

#30     Oct 18, 2007