The time 2 buy is now big rally coming

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Still here

markets rebounded HUUUGE off the lows

massive support

very bullish

markets only down a little now

the 'money guys' wont let the markets get too cheap for too long !

#51     Mar 1, 2007
  2. i am still a cautious bull meself.

#52     Mar 1, 2007
  3. Wow.

That's so insightful. And so specific.

#53     Mar 1, 2007
  4. was a great call you made!!

dont let those burnt out permabears get to you!!

#54     Mar 1, 2007
  5. same exact pattern as yesterday so far with a lower lo......if we can trade above 1418....yest. hi on S & P`s .....it will be considered an outside day & sign of a reversal......otherwise a lower lo tomorrow is very possible if they can`t jam it higher.

#55     Mar 1, 2007
  6. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Uh noooo ... some of us are traders and trade the direction of the market. Goal #1 is to make money, whether the market is up or down.

Try reading my post again ... I said it's wise to play BOTH long and short.

#56     Mar 1, 2007
  7. The markets will go higher soon unless there is a compelling reason to sell

I can't find any compelling reasons to justify the recent selloff asside from simple profit taking.

The bears are trying to come up with explanantions such as 'markets overvalued' 'correction overdue' and other crap but they have nothing substancial to base thier reasoning.

There are no terror attacks and the economy is very strong. Interest rates wont go up.

Buffet said no soft landing...bffft I don't know why people listen to him cause he is overrated.

Tons of great bargains now

All those momentum/growth stocks like GOOG, AAPL, TIE, CHAP, RIMM, BIDU, GS, MA are gonna fly when the market rebounds

#57     Mar 1, 2007
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Your still bullish........

#58     Mar 1, 2007
  9. Dont feel too badly, if Longhorns, Mr. MNCS, calls you a moron, you are probably a genius.

#59     Mar 1, 2007

10. Little optimistic there buddy.

#60     Mar 2, 2007