The time 2 buy is now big rally coming

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Feb 28, 2007.

1. I'm trying to find a list of the top percentage declines, but so far I found a wire story that said the 9/17/2001 decline, 7.07%, wasn't even in the top ten.

#21     Feb 28, 2007
  2. dac8555

dac8555

id like to see the list...if i am wrong, i conceed.

#22     Feb 28, 2007
  3. JORGE

JORGE

4. Are you Cramer in disguise or just another trapped bull looking for a better exit point?

#24     Feb 28, 2007
  5. dac8555

dac8555

#25     Feb 28, 2007
  6. I believe historically after a drop of this magnitude the probabilities favor a continued decline...

Sure we will have some rallies , but overall the next month or two will see further lows being hit before we see a new high on anything.

The questions always ends up being.. correction or bear market reversal? I dunno... I just trade what I see.

#26     Feb 28, 2007
  7. For current history I believe its 15th biggest drop percentage wise.

I use anything after the 70s as before then everything was run very differently and I dont think you can compare.

Regardless the 15th biggest drop out of over 7000 trading days is nothing to make light of. And if you go back and look at its peers the odds greatly favor a continued decline peppered with a rally here and there...at least for the next month or two.

#27     Feb 28, 2007
  8. Four years of conditioning the public to buy on dips have to pay off some day for the smart money.

#28     Feb 28, 2007
  9. Think ABC correction. We go down, we go up, and then we go down hard. After that, we start a new run unless the chinese market blows up which is a very distinct possiblity.

#29     Feb 28, 2007
  10. the 2-3 coming session i think will be key in order to define if we had a "one day huge rain" or this is the beggining of something.

If we lost the low set yesterday it will hard to defend any bullish thought.
    Anyway, looking at the charts there is a possibility for a market recovering slowly.

I prefer to think the market will finally go down, (according to today's close) and the huge volume involved on yesterday selloff

#30     Feb 28, 2007