"...the three sorriest white people I've ever seen."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 23, 2009.

1. We should all apologize.

We should all look at the world as BO does. We should all feel really guilty.

We should do like BO does at church. When Muslim terrorist murder 3000 Americans we should view it as America's chickens coming home to roost.

#32     Aug 24, 2009
  2. Bakinec

Bakinec

It's pointless arguing with a moron who says that one should behave like a grown up and not demand that others apologize, and then proceeds to demand that America apologize.

#33     Aug 24, 2009
  3. Wow Optional you really have screwed yourself.

#34     Aug 24, 2009
  4. People apologize for Bush constantly (Bush apologists), but the same people refuse to apologize for America buying and selling humans like chattel to work on plantations...

Fascinating...

I guess the klannish here take no pride in America...and therefore experience no shame either...

Oh well...

#35     Aug 24, 2009
  5. Bakinec

Bakinec

It's even more shameful selling your own people and family to the "White Devil".

I'm not even touching again the hypocrisy of your demand that others apologize while proclaiming that it's not mature to demand that others apologize.

#36     Aug 25, 2009
  6. "I'm not even touching again the hypocrisy of your demand that others apologize while proclaiming that it's not mature to demand that others apologize."

Let me guess...home schooling?

LOL!

#37     Aug 25, 2009
  7. Arnie

Arnie

ART,

You stated WE should apologize. That implies YOU and ME did something wrong. If not, why would we apologize and what would we be apologizing for?

So, again I ask. What did YOU do that warrants an apology?

#38     Aug 25, 2009
  8. We means America...we are Americans (assuming you actually are an American).

As an American, I am sorry that we founded our country on the basis of liberty and justice for all, yet allowed slavery, treated women as chattel denying them the same rights as men, practiced genocide on the native Americans, allowed child labor, etc.

If as an American, I can be proud of our great accomplishments in the past, so it only follows that I am ashamed of what America has done in the past that was wrong...

To acknowledge America's wrong to those who were wronged by America, is an apology...

#39     Aug 25, 2009
  9. Speaking of slaves, I think it's about time unions apologized to management.

#40     Aug 25, 2009