"...the three sorriest white people I've ever seen."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Bakinec

Bakinec

Are you a tool or are you pretending to be one?

Then don't throw a tantrum when someone here says that Africans are just as responsible for enslaving their own people and selling them to Europeans.

#21     Aug 24, 2009
  2. Arnie

Arnie

What would we be apologizing for?

#22     Aug 24, 2009
  3. The list of potential apologies could be as thick as Jack Hershey's trading commentaries !

I say that the Peruvian, Afghani, Burmese and Thai folks need to pay and apologize for the cocaine and heroin slavery that they have caused.

I would be willing to give my share of that award to the world-wide slavery apology fund.

While we are at it, I think that the US citizens are due an apology and cash award from every politician since Woodrow Wilson.

Hmmm, the possibilities are endless.................

#23     Aug 24, 2009
  4. What we did wrong...

#24     Aug 24, 2009
  5. The "they did something wrong, and I will not apologize until they do" is not any reasonable defense...

It is the type of thing women and children do...

#25     Aug 24, 2009
  6. John stewart and now bill maher. The two must trusted men in the left news media.

Sad.

#26     Aug 24, 2009
  7. The whole situation:

The retarded child with birth defects is apologizing to the world for his parents who did drugs.

"dude, I'm fucked up, hey sorry man, mom and dad made some mistakes". It's all okay now, Mom and Dad are dead but at least you got me.

Yes, yes, they should do it, would be so meaningfull.

We could start another dialogue:

The people who don't feel the need to apologize we could assume they condone slavery. Then of course the silent ones, never can trust them, is it apathy or do they just not care?

#27     Aug 24, 2009
  8. Arnie

Arnie

OK, you first. What did you do wrong?

#28     Aug 24, 2009
  9. So you have no national pride, okay...

#29     Aug 24, 2009
  10. Oh come on Optional you can think of something can't you? Afterall you are hurting your argument if you don't apologize for anything. I know you have the courage buddy.

#30     Aug 24, 2009