The the individual mandate is not a tax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Considering the fact that you spend 24/7 on here, it's a pretty safe bet that your ass probably doesn't fit thru the door.

What are they going to write on your tombstone?

"He spent his life defending the second worst President in US history".

Shit, you just wasted two years of your life shilling for a President that will be remembered as a bigger POS than Jimmy Carter.

Now go off yourself, fat fuck.

#21     Jul 7, 2012

2. Considering the fact that you spend 24/7 on here calling out so called shills half the time and trolling looking for E fights the other half its clear you are a mentally unstable fucking troll living out your superhero fantasy as Caption shill buster

[​IMG]

What are they going to write on your tombstone?

Denner the shill buster,he lived and died a miserable life but no internet shills would go unchecked on his watch

#22     Jul 7, 2012
  3. Probably the biggest fucking troll on ET

#23     Jul 7, 2012
  4. You have 4000 more posts than me in the same period of time...

It's already been established than 95+% of your posts are Obama spam. You don't have a leg to stand on...but then again you'd probably have to your ass surgically removed from the couch.

Worse than Carter...and you still spam for him...definition of a complete L O S E R.

#24     Jul 7, 2012
  5. Indeed, you are...Hopey shill.

#25     Jul 7, 2012

6. A significant # of your posts are becoming anti Obama spam and just plain trolling for E fights.I guess that's better then trolling the forum calling everybody shills though.Are you hanging up the anti shill superhero suit for good ?

#26     Jul 7, 2012

7. Damn,thought you were hanging up the superhero anti shill suit.Denner the shill buster rises again :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#27     Jul 7, 2012
  8. I know that you're dense...but comparing the roughly 5% of my posts that directly address your Obama spam to your roughly 95% of 6000+ posts that read like a 24/7 PR campaign for the guy is completely over the top.

How in the hell you transformed from a Ron Paul supporter into a crusader for Obama is beyond me...in trading it would be considered adding to a loser.

#28     Jul 8, 2012
  9. 5 % of your posts trolling 1 particular poster is pathetic enough. Your anti shill campaign trolling numerous ET
    members throughout the entire forum is even more pathetic

BTW you dumbfuck most of my post are anti republican and busting republican lies then they are pro Obama you dumb fucking troll.With your anti shilling patrol duties I understand how you could have missed that though

#29     Jul 8, 2012
  10. I'll point out 2 things

1.This whole shit war was started by denner calling me a spammer,pathetic and cheerleader when I made no insults to him

2.I didn't even mention Obama in the thread,it was a thread exposing Romneys 3 day flip flop

[​IMG]

#30     Jul 8, 2012